News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Rename Alcohol and ale?

Started by thekhan360, November 27, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekhan360

Ok guys so I really wanna buy this game while its still on discount. But I do not want to run a village which runs on alcohol to be happy. Instead I wanna rename its assets to something like desserts or fruit juices. Can you guys please help me?? I just need this little editing in the stock asset alcohol to be called something else.

I dont need any change in its pic or anything else, just rename ale to lets say pulp and alcohol to juice/dessert.

PLEAAAAAAAAASE HELP ME. One more day for the autumn sale on steam :(

brads3

u dont need to produce alcohol. u can choose what u want to produce and what u dont. happiness is not just dependant on alcohol. with the mods u have many options. build churches and cemetaries to help your happiness if u want. as to wanting juice or desserts,we have options there also. try the outdoor bar-b-q grill,soup kitchen,bakery-several of those. fruit jams,canning, as to juice,i guess someone could make a juice distillary but i believe the juice would b as food,so not the happiness effect u are hoping for. happiness to me isnt a big problem in banished. keep the ppl supplied with clothes and tools,make sure they dont freeze by supplying firewood. and give them a varied assortment of food:grain,veggys,fruits,and meat.

RedKetchup

if you dont build a tavern to craft ale, you ll never get ale.
anyways , the game has the code for citizens to drink ale whatever idle time he has... but there is no code it give "hapiness" back to the citizen if he drinks one ale ^^

but still rename ale to juice is very easy... if you buy it, i ll do one for you :)
but keep in mind, if you use 1 mod, even if it is just translation or rename ale>juice... you will never get any of the achievements of this game.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .