News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Canalfishing

Started by mARTIn1900, May 13, 2020, 01:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mARTIn1900

Maybe its because I am dutch that I love the medieval canal from Red Ketchup so much. I use them in every city connecting rivers and lakes or surround city centres.
I never had any big food problem too as a 6 wide fisher in these canals made around 4 to 5k fish.
Till the newest game with newly installed MM8. Only 1k fish py. This ruins my planning.
What happened?

brads3

is the canal included with the MM? educated workers? workers walking far for some reason like to storage or home?

Artfactial

Placing storage next to the canal fisheries helps a lot yeah.
Regardless, 5K fishies would seem a bit excessive so would understand if it had been changed.:P

Nilla

Quote from: Artfactial on May 13, 2020, 11:55:38 PM
Regardless, 5K fishies would seem a bit excessive so would understand if it had been changed.:P
It's my guess,too that @RedKetchup changed the output between a version that you used before and the final version. I find 1k fish more reasonable for this fishing spot.

mARTIn1900

All workers are educated, have steel tools, a storage next to the fishing spot and live ,,around the corner". All that I checked first before asking.

mARTIn1900

I installed another mod in the game: RK choice newest version. Now all canalfishingdocks are on 5000 fish per year again.

Artfactial

Ah, alright.:)
Interesting that the Megamod doesn't incorporate the newest RKEC yet, or is MM8 an older version?

mARTIn1900

I took the version from the BL site just two weeks ago. I hope its the newest then.