News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Chaldea Medieval town

Started by Avithorqiu, December 16, 2019, 07:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avithorqiu

Hey guys welcome to my to Chaldea
This'll be my first time posting about one of my settlements. Map 341541994 /Valley/ Large

I just wanted to make a rural medieval town with walls and castles, and end up making this
To be honest, I don't really know about medieval town because I'm from Asia
I didn't use Medieval Town Mod because I thought it was more suitable for building a medieval city
what do you think guys?
Enjoy and comment if you wish.
  :)

brads3

i like the way you ixed different buildings together. that looks good.well done.

is there a reason you are still using 1.06 mods? did you not update banished to 1.07?

do you have production issues? i noticed a lack of storage near the fields and pastures.

welcome aboard. it is good to have another blogger.

there are things in the medieval mod that can be handy other than houses. i used the original for the food processors. in your setting, you might like the huge stone windmills.

Nilla

Nice pictures. A good combination of different mods. Whit NMT you might have had even more options but you have proven that it works very well this wat, too.

moonbelf

@Avithorqiu  You have a lovely looking town. Well laid out and nice architecture. As Brads3 says though, do you have enough storage?

Would you please list the mods you are using?

colleen1

I really like what you've done with your orchards!  :)

banner38

Jewelz

Love the rowhouse/pick and hen brewer's house/ colorful house combo!!