News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod recommendations for Water / Dock city?

Started by BlueFireChelle, July 06, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFireChelle

Hi all,
I'd like to play a world that makes more use of the inland lakes etc. I'm going to try out Kid's houseboat mod, and I already use the Dock addition quite a lot, but I wondered if there's any other mods that people would suggest for more variety when building a water city?
thanks!
Chelle

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

BlueFireChelle

That looks perfect. Downloading now. Thanks :)

embx61

Your welcome :)

Yes, it is a very nice Jetty Set and lots of pieces in that mod.

Have fun :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

there is also the CC dock set and NECORA made a  fishing set.go down thru the download sections. start with the 1.07 mods and then the older 1's

elemental

There is also DS Stone Bridge.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=385

Here is an idea for you @embx61. Many of the buildings in the Stone Bridge mod sit on the side of the bridge pieces (separate to the bridge pieces). Perhaps you could make some of your own buildings that work with DS's stone bridge pieces? Just a suggestion. As a player I think it would be good to see mods that build on other mods. It's fun when we can combine mods in new ways.

BlueFireChelle

Thanks for the extra suggestions. I love Necora's little roped dock pieces! I've not used them before, but will definitely have them in my new game.
And that Stone Bridge mod is amazing! I'd seen it listed previously but assumed it was *a stone bridge*, which is cool, but I was happy with my current stone bridges.... so glad you mentioned it! It looks like a very fancy dock city that's going to go perfectly with the new world I had in mind. Cheers :)