News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turis

Diagonals? That's a great idea! I'd love to see those.

Not really interested anyway, but, I felt to be annoying for a little bit.

Abandoned

@Turis , I just realized the simple tombstones you mentioned is the one with all the white crosses, right.  I downloaded it but have not tried it yet.  I like the looks of it.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on December 03, 2016, 01:46:54 PM
@Turis , I just realized the simple tombstones you mentioned is the one with all the white crosses, right.  I downloaded it but have not tried it yet.  I like the looks of it.

can i have a link ? so i can maybe make and include a replacement ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup, I found the Simple Tombstone mod on the new CC site under kralyergs Kave.  They are small white crosses, all the same size. I think they would look too small and lost surrounded by your new stone and metal fence. I think they would need to be bigger and maybe stone. I think the small white ones would look good in fenceless cemetery, maybe on hill or next to little white chapel.

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Abandoned

@RedKetchup, I know you're busy but don't forget these reminders:

color variants for Country Little House (Pilgrim House color match wood be good),
Choo Choo update for deco tunnel entrance (really need this)
NM Canel bridge for Choo Choo
Fenceless Cemeteries
creepy cemetery with deco items, (looked good so far)
university mod,
clock tower,
Hunter Cabin
Druids
Hobbit World
Celtic Huts

Smugglers Cave looks really great in the game. Thanks for great mods.  Have a Happy New Year.

chillzz

I might add the following suggestion for ChooChoo  :

a Buffer stop (en français : heurtoir / butoir)
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Plymouth Houses v.1.1 : Added 2 more models : Model 2 with chimney to the right instead. Model 3 with 2 chimneys. all operating with "F" key
and most important : all the smokes will follow the chimneys LOL

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1343.0

RedKetchup

a little work in progress ? something some people asked me since very very longtime, maybe years lol.....

brads3

RED,i have a puzzle for you. i am looking for a building built with stone and logs,with a happiness radius,not a church, to build early in game. but i can't figure out whqat i want the building to be?? i don't use churches often.i usually start with the various plymouth houses and the mini TH,etc. but it seems i find myself looking for a building to use up stone and as i said not be a church. any ideas?

RedKetchup

i dont see alot of things >,<

maybe statues ?

brads3

have those. something that people would hang out at,but i already have taverns. it's been bugging me for a few wks,lol. not sure what would fit.

chillzz

fountains?
benches?

@RedKetchup 's decorative items v1.3 ish i believe.

TheOtherMicheal

Perhaps what you need is simple entertainment like the street theatre puppet shows that used to be a done in the medieval era and can still be seen in parts of Asia.
The puppeteers usually had a simple stall, big enough for two to five people so it wouldn't take up a lot of room. I think you could even make a puppet stall on the back of a wagon although that would use more wood to build than stone (probably no stone at all).
For those puppet shows that were more elaborate or much bigger productions, the stall was obviously a lot bigger with room for better scenery or larger puppets.

Edit: And of course, you could make a theatre building where stage plays are performed.

chillzz

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on January 02, 2017, 09:05:55 PM
Edit: And of course, you could make a theatre building where stage plays are performed.

that could work for NMT too :)
town square with either a stage for puppeteer, troubadour, bard, juggler, jester, minstrel, town crier or herald.