Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The Warehouse Inc 2.0 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, March 13, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

The Warehouse Inc 2.0 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=242

This mod introduce specialized warehouses to the game by using the trading post UI. You will control the numbers of all the resources you will allow to stock in it. It has a capacity of 90,000 weight. It adds also a stocker profession. - It cost 32 wood , 56 stones, 12 iron and 120 working units to build

This mod contains :
- A new building : The Warehouse. Using the TradingPost UI, this build allow you to stock alot of resource and will not give access to these resources till you will decide to release these goods in the nature.
- A new profession : Stockers. This special profession is used only for this building.
- This building has 7 different roof colors

Enjoy !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

there is a screenshot to show you all 7 roof colors :)

7 different color : New shingles blue, New orange peebles, Blacksmith shingles brown, Country shingles black, Ketchup shingles dirty brown, Boston black asphalt tiles, New red damaged ceramic.

wreckcelsior

@RedKetchup
Excellent mod... is there any special loading order needed? 
I'm using your Editor's Choice Mod, a bunch of DS and Kid mods and that's about it.

Thank you, Merci.

cheers.

RedKetchup

Quote from: wreckcelsior on February 07, 2019, 12:18:37 PM
@RedKetchup
Excellent mod... is there any special loading order needed? 
I'm using your Editor's Choice Mod, a bunch of DS and Kid mods and that's about it.

Thank you, Merci.

cheers.

put everywhere in the list is fine :)

wreckcelsior

Thank you RK... works a charm.

cheers.

RedKetchup

River

Why does everything have to be so big?  :P

I'd love a tiny warehouse with a huge capacity. But, oh well. For a big building, it's very nice, RK.   :)
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: River on June 24, 2022, 08:12:13 AM
Why does everything have to be so big?  :P

because it is the essence of this game. space contraints is very important.

Bluebird88

Ooh, this is perfect, thank you! I always have issues with over-full barns  :)

Voeille

I used the warehouse in my recent towns and it really has amazing capacity for its footprint. It's actually smaller than it may seem in the screenshots. After I finished vanilla achievements I prefer to play small settlements that very rarely would go above around 100 people, but even in small settlements I can end up with lots of stuff I don't really need, or I overproduce. The warehouse can help with both of those problems, and what I like is to keep several not just for more capacity, but also to keep things organised to some extent. I would have one that stores what I overproduce and then slowly release it if production drops, and another that sets a high desired count for a few products that I don't use in a given town but often are a byproduct when you're making something else (beeswax and feathers are good examples), and keep just one stocker assigned to roam around and free up some space in other storage buildings for items I do actually use. This especially helps when playing a town that doesn't trade.