News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Complete : MOD : Small Chapel v 2.0 - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 26, 2014, 03:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Hello !

It seemed to me many people requested a little chapel. Smaller than the big Church which is super big and cost alot of material.

I did one. This modest Little Chapel is 5x7 and provide Happiness: Spirit up to 80 citizens (instead of 200 for the big Church) with a radius of 20' instead of 35'.
this NEW Little Chapel cost: 48 wood, 24 stone and 12 iron to build.

Changelog:

v2.0
Nothing much to do on this one out of fixing some graphical issue making it look like less an empty carboard box with paperwalls while the building process. i didnt wanted to redoing it entirely neither.
Double checked the code and there is absolutely no errors in the code that making it looks like having its own attendance out sync of the real big church. Thats certainly a bug from the game itself about attendance feature. This little chapel really use the exactly same code as the big church; just the numbers are different : int _maxCitizens = 80 versus 200 and the radius: int _radius = 20 instead of 35.

Magic Link will appear once you are logged ON on the forum !!
If you want to download it .... you need to register on our forum ! Once you have done that, the link will appear just below this green arrow :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Darkbibou

You are right, the chapel from the base game is not a chapel but a church and is way too big for a small town.

Therefore, this small chapel is a real good idea :D

I think that 80 citizen is more balanced than 100.

slink

Bobbi

I am soooooo happy. Very nice. 75-80 members, I think.

RedKetchup

ok go for 80.

whats about the mats ? oh and i didnt defined yet the building time. i ve put 3 builders.

Bobbi

I can't remember how many materials the big church uses. Should be about a third of those, and if it is possible, the "happiness" radius should be smaller.

RedKetchup

the radius for the Church is 35'
i think i ll put around 20'

rkelly17

Very nice. Maybe a bit more of a point on the steeple?

The chapel has a radius? I always thought that you just needed one per 200 citizens wherever they were.

Paeng

Dank, that's a nice little chapel - so much more in tune with Banished... Great!

Quote from: rkelly17 on September 26, 2014, 08:58:11 AMThe chapel has a radius?

Just the "Happy" factor...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Denis de la Rive

Yes it looks just right, and a smaller congregation is also a good idea! :)

RedKetchup

i dunno, i didnt want to put a jesus cross on it, maybe some other relious people can be offended ^^ so it s kinda a little person with arms in the air :P but maybe i need to re work on it :P

Nilla

I like it, minimalistic enough for my taste ;-)

A cross or not? I don´t really care, looks nice as it is.

mellowtraumatic

I like it a lot. It's a beautiful little building. Fits right into a rustic setting. I think the 100 congregation is good, too, because I'd almost just like to use these exclusively, instead of the big ones. My populations always build really slowly and these would be perfect.

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 26, 2014, 12:46:39 PMi didnt want to put a jesus cross on it, maybe some other relious people can be offended ^^ so it s kinda a little person with arms in the air

Which is just fine... like a symbol for some naturalistic tribe with many gods... good choice.

* But I know what you mean - I have seen many flame wars about the cross, the half moon or whatever... ridiculous, but there you are...  :o
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

alright.

just need to make 2 copy of it and unbuild them for early stage of construction :)