Main Menu

NMT3.0 Rowhouses 1.1 smokefix

Started by RedKetchup, April 29, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT3.0 Rowhouses

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=555

NMT3.0 Rowhouses

Description: This mod adds 4 different kind of rowhouses: 2x3, 3x3, 4x4, and a 1x3 retirement apartment. Many have alternated "F" models with doors and windows changing place... all that in 12 different colors !

NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 2x4. Cost 24 Lumber, 8 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 4 citizens.
NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 3x4. Cost 36 Lumber, 12 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 5 citizens.
NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 4x4. Cost 48 Lumber, 12 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 5 citizens.
Retirement RowHouse : A NMT Retirement Row house is used for housing your oldies. 1x4. Cost 16 Lumber, 6 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 2 citizens. WARNING: No child can born in this retirement rowhouse for oldies.

TIPS: There is absolutely no control on who can live an house so you will have to manage it yourself. if you want to see and have a specific citizen or a specific couple of 50s60s aged citizens to live in those special houses, you will need to kick them from where they are just before the completion of the house. since they will be homeless, once done they will take it. after , their old house, you can give it to a young couple.

This mod will be fully integrated in RKEC 1.4 one day. till then, you can put NMT Rowhouse at top or at bottom, no importance. and use those and save. when you will get RKEC 1.4 , you wont destroy your save game, even more, you will able to delete NMT3.0 Rowhouse from your saved game without crashing at all !!

thats compatibility over compatibility ^^

Enjoy!

Bugfix: Fixed a problem with a smoke point with the retirement apts.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kimbolton

Very Nice, Red!

Thank you!!

Artfactial

Those are brilliant! Love the use of that transparent glass technique on them.:)
The New England type paint fits them very well.
Thanks a lot.:)

And, just so I understand this right: building these in a save game and later removing the mod when they have been added to RKEC will cause no problems?

hopledor

Great mod !

Thanks for this Mr RedKetchup  :)

One small bug in my test game: it seems the smoke of the retirement rowhouse is high in the sky and not aligned with the fireplace.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Artfactial on May 01, 2019, 01:35:48 AM
Those are brilliant! Love the use of that transparent glass technique on them.:)
The New England type paint fits them very well.
Thanks a lot.:)

And, just so I understand this right: building these in a save game and later removing the mod when they have been added to RKEC will cause no problems?

yup :) you can put rowhouse on top, or below rkec, use the houses , save your town...
and then when rkec 1.4 will be released, you can load your game and go uncheck rowhouse and you wont crash !

i tested both case, and i didnt crash

Quote from: hopledor on May 01, 2019, 02:48:18 AM
Great mod !

Thanks for this Mr RedKetchup  :)

One small bug in my test game: it seems the smoke of the retirement rowhouse is high in the sky and not aligned with the fireplace.

oh, gonna go check that right now.

RedKetchup

thanks you.

uploaded a version 1.1 please redownload to fix your smoke beacon.

RedKetchup

Just uploaded the steam version which is same as here but + 1 .png for the Steam title/picture.

wiscoke

nice. Love it!

one suggestion maybe, can you do a cornerhouse in that style too?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on May 01, 2019, 05:22:15 AM
nice. Love it!

one suggestion maybe, can you do a cornerhouse in that style too?

there is a corner house inside (the 4th icon), a super corner one... you can even turn around and start new roads in an another direction.

wiscoke

Artfactial

Planning some lovely new city blocks with these.
Would it be a lot of work to make a white/bleached version, like the Boston house set has? I would very much like that.

RedKetchup

Artfactial

I really like these two schemes; more basic and subdued.:)
Shell-ground whitening would be one of the first paints available until the Georigan style kicked off more lively color schemes.

Jinxiewinxie

Oooh, me too, me too! The white and grayish ones are so purdy =)