News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Discussions 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 16, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

oh it will work with CCJ, just need to put ontop of the mod list and activate it !

as i said , i was right, you need to destroy all barn and rebuild.

screenshots: saved game with 5 colorful little houses and a barn already built. your mod was already activated. no changes.
screen 2 : show you that was activated.
screen3 : i built a new barn, and fulled it : you can see the 2nd barn with 60,000 potatoes. (and you see old one with only 6000)

a saved game has always a list of the mods saved enabled in it. if you have a new mod, it is never automatictly anable in the saved game. you always need to "re"enable in a saved. thats normal.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Raven Zeroheart

ah how stupid I am. forgot about the arrangement rule. it wasn't disable in the game esc mod section. it is disable in the very main menu of the game. anyway, no big deal about that. the good thing is it worked with CCJ gladly. as I said, I can't thank you enough guys @RedKetchup @embx61 @tanypredator this is my very FIRST attemp in this modding thing and you made it done as expected. I don't have any bright idea about what mods next to be make that is not close to cheating like this. but I do have some questions to throw. Well, let me enjoy this one first and then asking later, yes? big big big thanks guys.

embx61

@Raven Zeroheart

Just make any mod you want, even when it is cheating. You don't have to share them and some people even like cheat mods.
But by starting out with some override mods you get to know the mod kit better.

I made silly mods at start and never released them. citizens walking 5 times faster on speed one just to play with the mod kit to learn.

You can even use the in game barn, or tailor but change the code so it is not acting like a barn/tailor anymore :)
Sure the building is still the same but you can change the name, add workers to them, etc.

If you go like that, even when it is not something many people will download you learn.
That is how I learned it. I just tried out some silly things with the code.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

sure ! @Raven Zeroheart  :)

use the tips and help sub forum for any questions :)

i am maybe limited for a couple of days.... my computer upgrade didnt gone well as expected :(
so i am on a limited PC presently, old MB cpu  inside another tower for access to internet. no drives.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1714.msg33545#new

going back to the retail vendor tomm with it.

Raven Zeroheart

okay @embx61 I'll surely gonna try to really understand how the toolkit works. if there's somethings I can't figure out, you'll see me here.
and @RedKetchup , sire? one little thing. where do you get that new debug utility? been looking for it everywhere now. could you please share?

RedKetchup

it is from the tookit itself (but turned OFF by default in the stringtable)

here is a copy of the .pkm i made from it. i love to see it direct on my bar and not hidden in a tools&info submenu.

gah... no drives lol. it is on another hard drive i dont have access presently on this partial PC i did to surf and search infos...

i think you can find a version there:
https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/664-Debug-menu

Raven Zeroheart

@RedKetchup I already have that debug menu you just sent me now. your New Debug Utility for 1.0.7 that pay my attention in the picture up there  :D. looking for it in both banishedinfo and here. found nothing. is that personal use?

RedKetchup

yeah was personal use, never uploaded it. it is same as yours, only placement on toolbar changed

Raven Zeroheart

I see. so it is possible or is it not to make a debug menu base on some mods in game materials? clearly there's bunch of materials needed for this and that in CC, moreover CCJ now. sometimes I got like "huh?! where is it?!!" kind of expression when I need some materials for some specific building  :D :D :D just to please my curiosity, if it's only possible by having the author's raw string tables, then I'll moving on  ;D ;D

RedKetchup

no, impossible to modify it... the .rsc that control all the icons are hidden. it should be debug.rsc in dialog folder... but it is not there (so hidden in the data0.pkg/data1.pkg)

it remember me i need to send an email to the developper about that ^^

Raven Zeroheart

lol. okay then I'll moving on.
talk about the developer. I know people been talk about this everywhere. you may roll your eyes. I'm not judging, asking or anything. again it's about my curiousity. if he made the sky that beautiful and way more realistic than anything on the ground (I've seen it from CE) why didn't he want us to experience the first person POV? I know, a simple thoughts would be to make this game not like a copy paste from another games. but... it's just... okay I'll moving on  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

RedKetchup

personally i wish he allows a 25-50% better closer zoom. i know the game allow it with game hacks.

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 12, 2017, 07:33:12 PM
personally i wish he allows a 25-50% better closer zoom. i know the game allow it with game hacks.
+100 on this one!  I miss seeing the hard work all the modders put into the game!!  *sadness
*no, I don't use the hack tool.  This is a hack-free system **more sadness

And to @Raven Zeroheart huge congrats on getting your mod to work, that's excellent :D  Well done!!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Raven Zeroheart

@RedKetchup is there really no way to ask him for a little access with that camera thingy? I wonder. aahh.. the more I talk about this camera, the more I'm gonna sounds like all those people that complain so bad about this very tiny problem. so let's just cut it for good ;D ;D ;D ;D

@QueryEverything lol that's just an editing numbers kind of stuff. Compare to all the work here, I'm still nowhere, but deeply thank you for what you've said. means a lot to me  :) :)

darki

Hi i have a problem with crop fields.

In patch 1.0.6 --> Fixed a bug that caused orchards and pastures to not drop items inside their boundaries as was intended.

In patch 1.0.7 the bug is back.

80% crop fields not work. :(

I need help please !!