News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tom's Teaser

Started by Tom Sawyer, April 24, 2020, 08:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Not for teasing you but to put info if something new is available on my side. Not always connected with Nordic stuff. :)

Tom Sawyer

North 7.1 "Bogland" is now finished and can be downloaded. I added a couple of more buildings and peat-cutting for a new fuel resource. Over all it's a small update mainly to fix and adjust things. It comes with updated German and Russian translations as well as a new Slovak translation by Ľuboš Dráb.

Details and Download on banishedventures.com/update-north71

Artfactial

Wonderful.:)
It's a wonder it hadn't been done before with turf being such a major fuel source for centuries.
Really like how you actually made it a terrain recourse on the map .

Nilla

I had the pleasure to test this mod! Strongly recommened! :)

taniu

@Nilla - thank you so much for helping me create mod-Tom.
@ Tom Sawyer. A great mod that reflects the character the time of Scandinavian warriors and winter conditions at The North. Thank you very much - great work. Greetings

Tom Sawyer

I've just finished a model that was actually already banished. :)

www.banishedventures.com/lets-finish-the-russian-chapel/

Artfactial

That's a gorgeous building!:)
And you're right; having good build-state models helps so much in bringing a building to life.

Tom Sawyer

I started the Rittenhouse mill. @Artfactial might be interested.  :)

Artfactial

Incredible, it's going to be lovely, thanks again for doing this.:)
Including the bridge in the model is a great idea, it really adds to the picturesque looks!

I only now notice the lady in the background of that etch ripping the rags, wonderful detail.

angainor88

Hey Tom Sawyer, do you have the paid version of sketchup? Just curious, since I use the free version...

twilightbreeze

It actually took me a minute to figure out you need to download "North7" to get the 7.1 version. I know it says "latest version" but that's not quite clear enough. Label it "7.1" not "7.0" then people will know to download it. Otherwise, it looks like there is no actual download for "7.1". Just a suggestion?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

Sorry if it was confusing @twilightbreeze. It's described as 7.1 with date but the zip file I kept consistent to the pkm. I will think how to improve it.

@angainor88 I use SketchUp Make 2017. It was the last free desktop version as far as I know. It can still be downloaded from this page. Export to Blender I do via collada files.

Tom Sawyer

Hello everyone! I made a small update to fix that merchants missing trading docks in lakes bug, and a few other things.

Details and Download on https://www.banishedventures.com/north-7-1-3-trading-patch/

Tom Sawyer

If you prefer inedible grain for optimized milling and baking in the North, there is a patch now.

Download on www.banishedventures.com/topic/inedible-foods/#post-7035

Tom Sawyer

There was a request for the improved Hunting Tool from North7 and it is now also available as a separate mod.. on 2 x 2 tiles for easy placement in forests.

Download on www.banishedventures.com/mods/#buildings