News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Standalone Hospital

Started by River, June 29, 2021, 11:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

Is there a small, stand-alone hospital? For diseases?
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

wiscoke

Glenn

Yes, there are times when I am looking for alternatives that are not in the mods I have loaded and I don't really want to load a whole pile of extra mods into the game.

One day, if the will and time permits we may see mods that are specific items only eg,  a variety of barns only that have been extracted from a range of larger more extensive mods.

We could have school only mods, or traders, houses, market places, deco items etc.

Wish lists are like praying to God -  most times the answer is an unspoken no, occasionally its not now, and on very rare occasions  the answer is yes.

brads3

there are some options already. when you go thru the mods ijn the download ,make sure you check thru the older 1.06 mods. be sure to remember the flags are different for some items. but for storage,markets,decorations,housing,and some others the limit flags won't matter. you will have to test as there are a few markets that can get hung up.most older mods do function well unless they change the start conditions or have an advanced chain such as maple syrup or the CC production chains.

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: wiscoke on June 30, 2021, 11:06:43 AM
the nordic infirmary from Tom Sawyer

https://www.banishedventures.com/infirmary/
It's worth mentioning that the Nordic Infirmary is listed as a replacer for the vanilla hospital