News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Dairy Milk ressource - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 01, 2014, 11:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Thanks for clarification and correction, @RedKetchup. This is great. More food for the masses!!!

solarscreen

@RedKetchup should I create the RedKetchup Mods Section so you can make sure people know where to find legitimate RedKetchup mods?

Obviously, other people will release their mods and probably base them off of others they found but we know a RedKetchup mod is the real deal and this is the place to get them!

You are one of our best here. I will support making sure you get the credit and respect you deserve.

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

thanks alot @solarscreen

maybe i m one of the best here but... talking about mod, and 3d modeling .... i am one of the worst NOOBs hahaha everythng is going soooo slow and i know nothing !

nan , i just really disliked how someone made a false statement , a completly big LIE about my mod, that really upset me. My mod is awesome and beautiful, i put more hour into that than 80% of the population put in the real life job in a week.

maybe one day it will take me just 1 hour or 2 to make something LOL. but it s far to be the case hehe
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

I don't have any expertise with 3-D modelling programs that deal with the type of files required for this game, so I am limited to scripting and, if I had access to the png files, reskinning.  Unfortunately, as @RedKetchup has commented elsewhere, we can't get to the distributed png files.   :'(

solarscreen

Quote from: slink on September 03, 2014, 10:23:58 AM
I don't have any expertise with 3-D modelling programs that deal with the type of files required for this game, so I am limited to scripting and, if I had access to the png files, reskinning.  Unfortunately, as @RedKetchup has commented elsewhere, we can't get to the distributed png files.   :'(

So we can add new graphics and other content but not mod the existing graphics?

slink

solarscreen

Well, we will do what we can do until that changes!

RedKetchup

yes we can use them but you cant change them, only the 2-3 now ones we ve got the in the Tools pack. the tool pack didnt uncompressed any of the .png, nor any wav nor any 3d .fbx :(

but i m finding a way to bypass that :) i just need a little help from @graphite to understand whats wrong with a little something.

slink

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 03, 2014, 10:29:13 AM
but i m finding a way to bypass that :) i just need a little help from @graphite to understand whats wrong with a little something.
I hope you share them with us, if you get them somehow.   ;)

RedKetchup

sorry maybe i explained myself a little wrong, i try to bypass the new images we got with the pack, like taking a bucklet of lettuce and make a fence with it lol. if i try to make a total new one from nothing, i fail miserably lol

slink

Denis de la Rive

I'm with you on the other bad mod  :D, looking forward to trying it! Just like your other mod ;)

Llogeyr

Quote from: Horser01 on September 02, 2014, 08:41:05 PM
THANK YOU!!! XD I've been waiting for this! Now for the production lines for cheese and all those other goodies... :D

The only thing I'm not sure about is it being dropped more than eggs... They both come daily (in real life), but then, you also get a lot more milk than eggs at a time, so I guess it evens out. Either way, I'm not complaining. Just commenting. Thanks again!

A cheese and pie mod would be a nice addition. Can't help in any way because I haven't a clue how to do the stuff you guys do. I tried and didn't come out good at all. Thanks again for the mods.

Valdyr

hey awesome guy,
since I played this game I always was like: where's the milk?
Thank you so much for creating this mod :D

Denis de la Rive

Still testing but seems not to work with better fields mod by rageingnonsense, I just don't get milk, beef and leather yes, but no milk. I don't think it's one of the other mods I'm testing.