This is the first stage of my new map. My idea is to build an Elder Scrolls Imperial City inspired city, with various city sections and water and beautiful nature surrounding it. I'll try to include the best from all of my favorite mods:
- Blackliquids Colonial Charter 1.6 - I love the old castle, the ghost animals (in particular the elephants and the giraffes), the ghost table, the ghost ships, the bushes, the Coaching Inn, the Chicken pen etc etc. So many new goodies and a lot of old favorites.
- Redketchups New Medieval Town 2.0 - love the washing place, the brick houses, the lighthouse. And the Cathedral and the school are still two of my favorite buildings.
- Redketchups New Medieval Castle mod - Beta. Just love it. I hope you get all the credit you deserve for this mod.
- Redketchups Decorative Items Pack. The botanist is a beautiful building and still my number one source of trading.
- Embx61's Turis Farmhouses and Farmstand. Two of my favorites.
- Downloadmyhearts Road 45. So nice variety of roads. Perfect for squares and pittoresque residential areas.
I used to play a lot of different computer games before, but for the past year, I've only been playing Banished. You Luke (the creator of Banished) and you all modders have really made my 600+ hours of Banished playing a real treat.