Author Topic: Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.  (Read 56104 times)

Offline moonbelf

• Trader
Re: Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.
« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2020, 07:06:53 PM »
Thought I'd give Beta2 a try and only using ROTP beta2, cannot get any scenario to have a barn/cart to start. Therefor no food, no tools and bannies die off before you can build a mud hut, to build a barn. Can't harvest crop from the field because there's no barn.

Do I need another to add another mod to have regular starting conditions? I don't remember Beta 1 being like this.

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2020, 01:35:40 AM »
I´m pleased that you´ve got back to your mods @RedKetchup. I hope you enjoyed your break and will enjoy your new mod ideas even more.

The buildings from RotPh are very lovely and all vanilla buildings that you need to build look odd in the surroundings. I hope you have plans to replace all (or take them away).

You have already shown us a blacksmith, that´s a good thing, a tailor would be as needed. And like @moonbelf says; there´s need for a smaller barn/barrel/crate that needs no mud to make all starting options playable. I would also like to see your idea of an ancient  Egyptian trading port; something spectacular!

Offline moonbelf

• Trader
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2020, 06:34:24 AM »
Yes to an Egyptian trading port! I can just picture a busy hive of activity at the port :)

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2020, 02:10:22 AM »
@RedKetchup  ;D ;D ;D I am glad that you are working on the project again, I liked the buildings you designed on page 7, I personally would like to add a hotel to the project, a large temple 1 does not have to be for every god that the Egyptians professed -  you already have such a project? if possible, add a blacksmith, tailor, butcher, baker, maybe fisherman or boat builder. which would form boats from a reed and of course a small Oaze, with palm trees and water. Thanks @ Kid1293, which released the mod Animal Pen V1.0 - we have decorative camels. can add to the small Oasis. That's how I imagine the Egyptian settlement. Regards

Offline rotinasemroteiro

• Newb
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2020, 03:39:15 AM »
Hello! I'm new to the game, but I'm very excited about the possibilities and after a couple of hours using The North as a base I found this project. Glad to see there are people still working on the platform. Thank you so much for working on it.

Offline Quizy

• Newb
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2020, 06:43:56 AM »
Is that a Stargate in the 4th picture? Hopefully Apohis won't enslave all bannies.  ;)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2020, 06:52:36 AM »
it is just a decoration :)
dont get scared :)

and i also find the trading post more important.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Offline Quizy

• Newb
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2020, 07:00:17 AM »
I just had to laugh when I saw the Stargate. It fits the topic so well.  ;D
I like the buildings very much. Looks really great so far.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk