Author Topic: Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.  (Read 50385 times)

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
Re: Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.
« Reply #270 on: September 13, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »
looks like it is food that is left. do you have a barn or storage cart?

Offline magicqueen

• Newb
« Reply #271 on: September 13, 2019, 10:27:43 PM »
brads3, you're correct.  I didn't have storage cart/barn.  Any scenario doesn't have storage cart by default is not going to work.  I tried "farmer" scenario and the description said there would be a medium barn but there wasn't.   I didn't check so I thought there was one in there already.   Thank you for pointing this out. 

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #272 on: September 13, 2019, 11:48:24 PM »
Yes, you are right, the "farmer" option is not what itīs said to be, I just looked and indeed; itīs not playable that way, at least not without additional mods, that have a store easier to build. I also discovered another thing that you need to look into @RedKetchup; I was curious if they had a crop to start with, so I set a small field where nothing grew and clicked on it; crash.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2019, 07:04:22 AM »
yeah some of the special new start condition dont have their barn spawning by the map generator.
it will be fixed for beta 3.

about the things on the footprint : yeah all items left are food. you need a barn for those.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Offline irrelevant

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2019, 07:43:45 AM »
There is always an area at the start where there is nothing on the ground that needs to be removed. That's where you need to place your barn.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2019, 03:21:54 AM »
I tried to test your beta, but i cant find any of your buildings available in the game. It just change bannies outfits, tree types and such...

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2019, 10:58:17 AM »
RED i noticed you did something unique with this. you replaced blue berry with junipers so the various brewery mods use the juniper in place of the blue berry. is this your plan with other items as well with the ROP mod? i realize you are still working in Beta. i am curious to see if all my iron needs are changed to bronze. do you plan to use the same tactic to replace the trees so other odded foresters will plant the new palm trees?

this is not a request by the way. i just found the replacement trick unique and interested to hear what your thinking was. what is next replace apples with mangos?

thatch regrows. the regrowth is much slower here and we still have meadows.  the forester plants new trees but doesn't seem to plant the palm trees.  it does seem to be thick for the climate. it has a huge jungle canopy look.

Offline banner38

• Newb
« Reply #277 on: October 22, 2019, 06:10:51 AM »
The mod I've been waiting for  :)

Offline JD

• Newb
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2019, 03:35:27 PM »
My first thought when I looked at this was, wow I bet you're having a blast designing all this!

It's awesome, it's a whole new game really... Can't wait for the official mod to come out!

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2019, 01:52:16 AM »
RED i noticed you did something unique with this. you replaced blue berry with junipers so the various brewery mods use the juniper in place of the blue berry. is this your plan with other items as well with the ROP mod?

euh thats possible i did this lol. i would need to verify p

i realize you are still working in Beta. i am curious to see if all my iron needs are changed to bronze.

more i think about it would be a great idea in fact.

just change the texture and call it Bronze. so that way what ever the mod is searching about iron... they will look for "bronze" :)

do you plan to use the same tactic to replace the trees so other odded foresters will plant the new palm trees?

i would need to verify. it should plant palms too. bah in fact they plant trees. and it is 1 tree even if the look , the model, can be very different as a palm or another model.

this is not a request by the way. i just found the replacement trick unique and interested to hear what your thinking was. what is next replace apples with mangos?

no i cant. some mods have and mangos and apple. they would end with 2 mangos.

thatch regrows. the regrowth is much slower here and we still have meadows.  the forester plants new trees but doesn't seem to plant the palm trees.  it does seem to be thick for the climate. it has a huge jungle canopy look.

maybe the trees have a too big spawn chance and the respawn of grass is not enough high. would need to check.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk