Author Topic: Nordic Landscape  (Read 27025 times)

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Trader
Re: Nordic Landscape
« Reply #465 on: December 08, 2016, 09:24:57 AM »
That's right. The fences are ghosted decoration and built on the border between two tiles. People ignore it when there is a faster way. Blocking people would mean to occupy land for deco and to slow down the productivity because of extended paths. And it would need different pieces for each fence style. Not so good.

Offline Turis

• Trader
« Reply #466 on: December 08, 2016, 10:59:06 AM »
So... the fences are easy for everyone to jump over... I've got you and I'll live with it. By the way, will you add gates later?

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Trader
« Reply #467 on: December 08, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »
I thought of a gate in front of the school yard. With a sign and so on. And for the fences I will give it a try. Not so easy with this concept of ghosted fences.

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Trader
« Reply #468 on: January 07, 2017, 08:39:45 AM »
I made a small update of the game version to 4.4.

It is only interesting for people who are bored of too easy conditions in the current version and needed to play without schools to have fun.^^ Now you can test your limits using the Ironman mode. It is a new starting condition but it also changes some other requirements. On Ironman your people age in real time and need 120 food per year. Coats are used for 2 years instead of 4, which will make tailoring more important. Sickness will break out with a higher chance when people are not healthy. In combination with harsh climate it is probably the hardest Banished game you can play. Download on banishedventures.com/north. :)

http://www.banishedventures.com/images/Ironman.jpg
Nordic Landscape
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:41:37 AM by Tom Sawyer »

Offline Denis de la Rive

• Trader
« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »
Sick!  :)

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #470 on: January 07, 2017, 12:19:58 PM »
:)
I will give it a try and tell you if itīs possible!

Offline Paeng

• Architect
« Reply #471 on: January 07, 2017, 05:46:18 PM »
Said Jill - Kill me now, Jack!
Said Jack - No way, Jill!

From The Book Of Pain
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn

Offline brads3

• Trader
« Reply #472 on: January 12, 2017, 05:17:34 PM »
is there a reason i only get 8-10 crayfish out of a pool,then it stops producing?? or is it just me since i'm using the north with cc??

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Trader
« Reply #473 on: January 12, 2017, 11:53:52 PM »
I think your amount is from CC. In the North you get 36-48 crayfish from a spot.

Offline Denis de la Rive

• Trader
« Reply #474 on: January 13, 2017, 09:35:19 AM »
Depending on load order, if you have the same resource one will override the other, its that simple, and thats why CC and The North aren't made to work together.  :o

Offline brads3

• Trader
« Reply #475 on: January 13, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »
yeah i know. i aint suppose to play this way. who made the rules??lol. i am almost to yr 50. been error kicked only 2 times. thought the crayfish did it 1st,thou i was unable to force that error agian. and just now,but unsure why. i was scrambing anyhow since i just took in 40 nomads. did save right before that thou which was smart. :D

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Trader
« Reply #476 on: January 20, 2017, 02:19:22 PM »
Just a small update to fix a bug that was preventing the old barn from storing charcoal. The burners could not produce charcoal without another barn. An annoying puzzle for players who startet as villager. The water mill got a longer production list and the amount of imported goods and money is slightly increased at the start.

Download here