Main Menu

Country Little House v1.0

Started by RedKetchup, September 14, 2016, 03:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Country Little House v1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=142

This mod adds a country little house setup. It has 3 parts :

The main house : cost 48 wood to build. Residence for 6. Has an efficacity of 100 to heat it.
A little stockage place that goes to the left : cost 16 wood to build. Accept : Fuel, CoalFuel, Tools, and Wood.
A little pantry that goes to the right for extra food : cost 16 wood to build. Accept Edible and non-Edibled food.

This is kinda a request by someone on facebook :)

Enjoy !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

bugfixe: i centered the windows in front.

RedKetchup

a screenshot of view from front with the storage / residence / pantry windows open.

PS.: the screenshot has been taken before i moved and centered the windows in front of the house.

RedKetchup

the request came from this picture ^^

Whoyou13

Gatherer

Aesthetic and functional. Very good.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

bubbamcgee

Oooooh, looks great @RedKetchup!  Could this be made in a couple of other colors such as off white, beige, and light blue with a grey shingle?  Also, it would look great if the shutters were another color than the yellow, such as white or black.

Herrbear

Turis

Nice house, Red!

Can you make F-type variants with different color themes? Well, in my case, Nordic theme.

Kimbolton

Wonderful House! Thank you very much! :)

The Pilgrim

I absolutely love this house. I agree with bubbamcgee. Would you please make a couple of F variants (even just in different colors).

RedKetchup

brads3

RED did u notice with this house u havechanged the way buildgs are modded?? they way u is able to place the pantry and storage tight to the main house is a great change. the mission mod was built with that style. those buildings click together.we have more coming i am sure. i havent found another house  that the panrty works with yet.

RedKetchup

i am still away from modding, for the moment....

remind me in a few :)

TheOtherMicheal

This is a very nice mod and like others here have said, I'd love to have some other colours available for it.
However I also have another request...

Would it be possible to have another house as an attachment to the main house, a single level section for another family? So instead of attaching the stockage place (or the pantry), you could add another room that would be the house for the second family.
I know it's probably going to conflict with the window on the second floor but it would give some more options when building.