Author Topic: DS Small Village v1.1  (Read 63967 times)

Offline DesoPL

• Trader
Re: DS Small Village v1.1
« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2017, 12:56:41 AM »
What is latest version of this mod? Can't find anywhere here.

Offline Maldrick

• Modders
  • Architect
« Reply #256 on: November 27, 2017, 01:12:20 AM »
@DesoPL  If you go to the 107 download section and sort by modder, Discrepancy's mods come up on the first page:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=4;start=0;sortby=membername;orderby=asc

The newer version was broken into separate mods, but the titles indicate what's what for that set.  It's been a while since I loaded it all up but you might want to check the individual pages for load orders.  Wouldn't be a bad idea to give it all a quick look under debug if you are using other mods with them because there are a lot of unique resources in the set.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Offline twilightbreeze

• "Be Excellent to each other!" - Theodore Logan
  • Trader
« Reply #257 on: January 26, 2018, 01:27:36 AM »
 am playing your DS Small Village (all 4 mods), and I love it, it's great except.....

I could wish there were a smaller option for the town hall and hospital, as well as a non-diagonal option for the hospital.

I play small and tiny maps, and they are just so big. Just a suggestion. Otherwise, I love the mods.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk