News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Mountain Mines - Story 8

Started by Abandoned, January 14, 2017, 05:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Thanks @Nilla , yes time to move on to more wide open spaces even if only on another small map.  I did not quite achieve the contrast between one side of town and the other, the light and dark sides.  But it did seem to me it rained more on this map, maybe just appeared that way because of darker industrial side.  I will count rain storms on next map to compare.  First I must update my mod notes, still so many I have not tried plus so many new ones.  Hard to keep up with these great modders.

Nilla

Gatherer

@Abandoned

Which version of My Precious mod are you using? I got mine from BanishedInfo and there is no placer mine or jade quarry included (that I can find anywhere in the toolbar).
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

@Gatherer , I downloaded My Precious v3 from CC in September.  I do not see it on the new Black Liquid site.  I am assuming they incorporated it into the new Journey.  I have 3 other mods I downloaded from CC that I do not find, those required CC, so those I deleted.  I don't know if you have renewable resource mod but I downloaded it from BanishedInfo a while back and I saw now that CC has a later version that has renewable dense trees.  I have not use it yet. 

Gatherer

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you could share the latest version through MEGA?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

@Gatherer , sorry I don't use MEGA, and I don't know how to add it to a post if I would be allowed to do that.  Maybe Black Liquid would give it to you if you ask.  Maybe they just missed moving it to the new site.