Author Topic: DS Wagon Vendor  (Read 1697 times)

Online RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: DS Wagon Vendor
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 06:58:47 PM »

@Discrepancy what function is the Honey Comb? I need to reread your DSSV thread I think.  :D

sweet! wheat + honey = honey comb :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Paypal Donations < < <
Click here to PayPal Donate.

Online Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 02:48:37 AM »

A new idea has any one evere tried to make a trader like Market where you can set the items and limits like you do for trading posts

There are some warehouses a bit like this. @RedKetchup made one early and there's also a storage in CC, where you can decide what you store. These buildings have one limit; they really work like a trading port on land. The people have no access to the goods, that's stored in this warehouse. It has to be put from this warehouse to a close barn by the vendor/stockerer first. I'm no modder but I've followed the discussion on this page and I don't think, that it's possible to make a building like you wish.

But there are a number of specialized storage, with and without vendors. @QueryEverything mentioned the Nordic Warehouse. The NMT stores, where you can build a second and third floor are very nice and useful. @slink made some specialized barns early (I don't know if they still work). The storage in the DSSV beta could be built for many kind of goods, also CC and MegaMod has a lot of specialized storage. So there are options even with the limitations of the modkit.

Offline Abandoned

• Trader
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2017, 05:44:09 AM »
Did someone mention gypsy, as in gypsy caravan? Wow, wouldn't that be nice.  Maybe a caravan of gypsy colored wagons functioning somewhat like Red's Choo Choo with a nomad wagon, a house, a trader ... a limited trader maybe taking only food, trinkets, or coins in traded for elixers or crop seeds or foods ... light weight things a wagon could carry.  Would need a coin or trinket maker.  Would certainly add a little more local color to the game.