Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

CC Terrains

Started by kralyerg, April 12, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kralyerg

CC Terrains

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=266

All the Terrains that are included in Colonial Charter, now in a standalone pack.

Does not include Starting Conditions or Climates. Just the Terrains.

Little list:

Red Desert
Desert
Swamp Valleys
Bleak Mountains
Lake Waters
 Marsh
 Flat Plains
Sand Lakes
Verdant Plains
Swamp Lakes
Water World
Jungle Rivers
Cold Valleys

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Necora

Thank you so much @kralyerg ! Wonderful maps await!

Kristahfer

I left a comment on the download. - Is this something that may be necessary for CC users, or is it for non CC users?

kid1293

@Kristahfer - It says stand-alone, so it can be used alone.

Nilla

Thank you! This is good news! :)

Nilla

I have discovered one weird thing. I play one of these maps at the moment and just built a vanilla trading port. (I've been using the small jetty ports from @Discrepancy, so far but all goods can't be sold in it). CC merchants arrive to this port. I'm pretty sure it is because of the map, I have a lot of mods loaded (from Discrepancy, embx, Red, Kid) but no other, that have anything to do with the CC.

I'm not particularly fond of the CC merchants, too many of them have only goods, I never want to buy, but I could live with that. The problem is, that the game crashes from time to time, when a merchant arrives. It's not all the time. Some merchants work alright. It was the same thing, as I played an earlier version of Necora´s trading port, as it still used the CC merchants.

RedKetchup

sorry Nilla but this mod has really nothing to do with merchants :P

all the lines made in the mod windows talk only about terrains :
in not any possibilities this mod can be your bugger
(it is like you change your tires from your car and now your motor engine stop)(or you painted some windows of your house and cause that, the hot water tank is broken)

embx61

I edited the CC merchants out of my NewLimits resource file made by kralyerg.

I am not sure if this was needed but was afraid of problems if I let them all in as I have no extra trade ports in my mods.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

i would say this is due to a mod order problem. is DS at the top of most of the mods?those merchants can be picky on what the take and don't but the vanilla TP should load all items. unless you have conflicts between 1.06 and 1.07 mods.there is a trading post fix mod that might help the situation but i do not remember where or how long ago i saw it. i did have a similar thing with RED's fodder but it only affected 1 specific CC TP.

kid1293

I had the same problem earlier. I asked Kralyerg and he told me it was because
one of the new boats, with new flags, came and I had none of the new items in game
so the boat came empty. Crash.

The only solution when making mods is - no boat with only new flags.
Always some vanilla flag together with the new flag.
That way the boat always have goods.

If you @embx61 have edited out the CC merchants it must be some other mod.

I added all of Kralyergs code to Wild West. That can be the culprit.
I have to check and upload a fix.

embx61

When I went over the files made by kralyerg I noticed all the extra merchants.

So I edited them out to just have the default Vanilla ones with added flags.

Maybe we should as modders try to be as compatible as possible here as I am not even sure of some of my flags make sense.
I post my edited merchants part below so we can go over it and make adjustments so we are all on one page.
Merchant _merchants
[
{
StringTable _stringTable = "Dialog/NewLimitStringTable.rsc:merchant";
String _merchantName = "MerchantFood";
int _itemCount = 15;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = Edible;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
RawMaterialFlags _buyFlags = 0;
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantGoods";
int _itemCount = 5;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags =  Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Custom3;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantGeneral";
int _itemCount = 15;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel;

ComponentDescription _additionalItems
[
]

SelectGroup _naturalResources
[
Orchard,
Crop,
Livestock,
]
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantSeeds";
int _itemCount = 3;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = 0;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Textile | Clothing | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

[
]

[
Orchard,
Crop,
]
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantLivestock";
int _itemCount = 2;

RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Textile | Clothing | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

[
]

[
Livestock,
]
}
]
}

I am not even sure IF editing them out is truly needed. Maybe someone knows?

RedKetchup

yeah, i found the problem back that day when we set up the new limits files. and that was exactly the problem: if a boat selling only new custom item but you have nothing in that category to sell : the boat comes empty - nothing to sell and no list of items: crash.

i suggest the list in here :

- this is an exact copy paste of the vanilla merchants.
- nothing has been took out from previously item lists.(what they sold before, they will continue it)
- all merchants will accept to buy your customs items (Custom0-9)
- only 1 merchant will sell you Custom0-9 items : The Resource Merchant.

StorageDescription storage
{
RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Fuel | Tool | Wood | Stone | Iron | Health | Clothing | Textile | Alcohol | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
bool _areaBasedLimit = false;
bool _available = false;
int _volumeLimit = 60000;
}

TradeDescription trade
{
float _sicknessAmount = 0.33;
int _sicknessTimeInMonths = 2;

ComponentDescription _riverBoat = "Template/TraderBoat.rsc";

SpriteSheet _resourceSpriteSheet = "Dialog/NewLimitSpriteSheet.rsc";
StringTable _resourceStringTable = "Dialog/NewLimitStringTable.rsc:gameDialogs";

ResourceGroup _resourceGroups
[
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Wood; String _spriteName = "LimitLog"; String _text = "LogLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Stone; String _spriteName = "LimitStone"; String _text = "StoneLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Iron; String _spriteName = "LimitIron"; String _text = "IronLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Fuel; String _spriteName = "LimitFuel"; String _text = "FuelLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = CoalFuel; String _spriteName = "LimitMinerals"; String _text = "CoalLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Tool; String _spriteName = "LimitTool"; String _text = "ToolLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Textile; String _spriteName = "LimitTextile"; String _text = "TextileLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Clothing; String _spriteName = "LimitClothing"; String _text = "ClothesLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Grain; String _spriteName = "LimitGrain"; String _text = "GrainLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Protein; String _spriteName = "LimitProtein"; String _text = "MeatLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Fruit; String _spriteName = "LimitFruit"; String _text = "FruitLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Vegetable; String _spriteName = "LimitVeg"; String _text = "VegetableLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Health; String _spriteName = "LimitHerb"; String _text = "HerbLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Alcohol; String _spriteName = "LimitLuxuries"; String _text = "AlcoholLimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom0; String _spriteName = "LimitCrafted"; String _text = "Custom0LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom1; String _spriteName = "LimitForged"; String _text = "Custom1LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom2; String _spriteName = "LimitFabric"; String _text = "Custom2LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom3; String _spriteName = "LimitIndustrialFuel"; String _text = "Custom3LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom4; String _spriteName = "LimitRawMaterials"; String _text = "Custom4LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom5; String _spriteName = "LimitConstruction"; String _text = "Custom5LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom6; String _spriteName = "LimitPrecious"; String _text = "Custom6LimitShort"; }
{ RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom7; String _spriteName = "LimitMisc"; String _text = "Custom7LimitShort"; }
// { RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom8; String _spriteName = "LimitReserved"; String _text = "Custom8LimitShort"; }
// { RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom9; String _spriteName = "LimitReserved"; String _text = "Custom9LimitShort"; }
]

TradeScale _tradeScale
[
{ int _population = 30; float _monthsTrade = 12; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 6; int _itemCountScale = 8; int _itemStackScale = 8; }
{ int _population = 60; float _monthsTrade = 9; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 4; int _itemCountScale = 6; int _itemStackScale = 6; }
{ int _population = 90; float _monthsTrade = 5; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 4; int _itemCountScale = 4; int _itemStackScale = 4; }
{ int _population = 120; float _monthsTrade = 4; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 2; int _itemCountScale = 3; int _itemStackScale = 3; }
{ int _population = 150; float _monthsTrade = 4; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 2; int _itemCountScale = 2; int _itemStackScale = 2; }
{ int _population = 180; float _monthsTrade = 3; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 1; int _itemCountScale = 1; int _itemStackScale = 1; }
]

Merchant _merchants
[
{
StringTable _stringTable = "Dialog/StringTable.rsc:merchant";
String _merchantName = "MerchantFood";
int _itemCount = 15;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | Edible;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
RawMaterialFlags _buyFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel;
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantGoods";
int _itemCount = 15;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Textile | Clothing | Alcohol | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantGeneral";
int _itemCount = 20;

RawMaterialFlags _sellFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel | Alcohol;
RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Health | Edible | Textile | Clothing | Grain | Fruit | Vegetable | Protein | CoalFuel | Alcohol | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

[
]

[
Crop,
Orchard
]
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantSeed";
int _itemCount = 2;

RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Textile | Clothing | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

[
]

[
Crop,
Orchard
]
}
{
String _merchantName = "MerchantLivestock";
int _itemCount = 2;

RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Textile | Clothing | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

[
]

[
Livestock,
]
}
]
}

@Nilla : I suggest you to empty all your TP. Destroy them all. Save your game. Add this .pkm below in your Windata folder. Start the game and load your save. Go in mod window, Enable and put NewLimitVanillaTP.pkm on top of the mod list. Click OK. rebuild your TPs in game.

NewLimitVanillaTP.pkm in this .zip

embx61

Thanks Red.

I see that adding Vegetable, grain, fruit, and protein to the food merchant make sense.

I will adjust my files to the one you posted.

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 28, 2017, 02:50:14 PM
Thanks Red.

I see that adding Vegetable, grain, fruit, and protein to the food merchant make sense.

I will adjust my files to the one you posted.

it is not the only* problem with your list @embx61 :) nobody is selling custom out of the goods merchants selling Custom3 :P

so you should delete your code and your list and replace with mine. (not confuse people)
also i dont use a new stringtable for the merchants but use the vanilla string table for merchants since no new merchnats has been added :) no need to call the newlimitstring table for the merchant list. (only for the icons and new custom limits)