Author Topic: Discrepancy work in progress  (Read 21757 times)

Offline Discrepancy

• Modders
  • Architect
Re: Discrepancy work in progress
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2018, 01:17:19 AM »
Update:

Hello, sorry for not being around and replying to many posts of late.
Life has become incredibly busy, I am working away from home so modding has stopped. I don't have access to the files and programs to mod and wouldn't have the time to do so anyway.
For how long? at least another 2-3 months, though I have a few days where I will be home in that time and will try to fix some bugs.

It is unfortunate that some players are having issues with the few latest releases of my mods. Rest assured once I can get back into it I will :)

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
when are you returning? your expansion mods to RED's railroad are super.the mines and iron foundry work so well with it.always neat to see how another modder can take 1's idea and add to it with a different look and textures or ideas.

Online tuggistar

• Trader
« Reply #212 on: December 12, 2018, 06:11:57 PM »
Hi discrepancy. I don't know what the Mod is. I have your whole mod. But in a place with the Mod from Redketchup-RK Editor Choice Your gatherers I noticed that do not collect wild fruit from the ground that adds this mod.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #213 on: December 12, 2018, 08:04:15 PM »
Hi discrepancy. I don't know what the Mod is. I have your whole mod. But in a place with the Mod from Redketchup-RK Editor Choice Your gatherers I noticed that do not collect wild fruit from the ground that adds this mod.

thats normal, gatherers building need a list of what he needs to gather and pickup. things not on the list cannot be pickup
thats the opposite of the hunter cabin which we cannot specify anything and will take everything that walk^^

but everything is in the Laboratory if he wants to add to gatherer's list.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2018, 08:14:35 PM »
i see similar results with the pine mod and RK and some others.not all gatherers will collect all items.they can vary.this is one of those give and takes i mention with adding mods together.have you tried KID's FO mod?or the pine mod and its vanilla cache?the FO does seem to bring in the most varied list of items.my laborers will find many when they clear land,more than the clear tools will highlight.

have you tried an overlap 2 gatherers from both mods and see how they do that way?overlap half the circles so they still have land they work themselves.i have experimented and tried mod orders over time to fine tune my gathering.i still try differnt things. RED continues to make changes so the next RK will be different again.LOL

not all forests are the same even in the same country.the game does a good job of mimicking that.we get all different forests even on the same map.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #215 on: December 12, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »
     not all forests are the same even in the same country.the game does a good job of mimicking that.we get all different forests even on the same map.

it is been 2-3 days i am on this again. playing with some numbers and keeping the same seed... i want a forest not too much everywhere but more in packs.... more natural.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .