News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discrepancy work in progress

Started by Discrepancy, May 31, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

elemental

I've always liked that design and the new colours look great.

Maybe the new versions could each have their own name? Maybe they could each brew a unique specialty drink, along with the standard drinks that the Pick and Hen already makes.

Maldrick

The P+H is a hall of famer as it is, so would hate to see too many changes.  But I love this new (Tudor?) style you are working with now, too.  The butcher is gorgeous and this looks to match.  Beautiful.

I would second a different name, if we get a vote.  It's nice having different options and styles.  A whole series of uniquely named taverns would be amazing.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

DesoPL

Celtic stuff looks nicely done. Can't wait see what's next.  :)

jone1488

I really like your DS Stone Bridge mod.

Had an idea for you.  Is it possible to have the lower jetty pier tunnel under the upper stone bridge?  I had some jetty items in both sides of the stone bridge I wanted to connect.  Just a thought.

Thanks for the mods I've enjoyed them.

triangle

These models are great, It reminds me of playing Medieval Total War Kingdoms just before the Teutons storm threw the straw house pegan villages with torches.

looks very well done Discrepancy.

adelegarland

@Discrepancy Celtic houses and extras are great, One request, they appear to be a little darker than the originals, is it possible to lighten them or have a lighter option?

galensgranny

Quote from: Discrepancy on October 20, 1974, 10:20:08 AM

I've been remaking the Pick & Hen Brewery:

no timeframe on this one though. It isn't catching my imagination right now as I'm just remaking the same building  :D

I like the remake style of the Pick and Hen Brewery.  Would you consider making chairs and a small table for an outdoor cafe look, along with the picnic table?  I'd really love that.

Discrepancy

I am back working on the next beta release of DS Celtic House and Village.

@adelegarland , I have slightly lightened the texture, though it still might not be as light as the roundhouse of v1.

I have been adding a School House and a Palisade wall:

The Palisades will either raise the ground to 0.5m or 1.0m when built

I hope to have the next beta ready within the next 24hrs.

Maldrick

Coming together nicely, @Discrepancy .

Really dig the palisades.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

i really love these .... DEADLY ... pallissades :D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

adelegarland

Loving this!   Those certainly are DEADLY looking!   Ouch!

elemental

It looks great.

That campfire would fit well into a normal banished game.

Discrepancy

It has taken me longer than I thought to get this beta version ready. I kept finding bugs... and getting caught up playing the game. I really like the way the villages can look :)
They look nice among the trees in the forest,
and out in the open surrounded by the palisades.

so what is new?
- 11 piece (more to come) Palisade Fence, built upon soil mounds of 0.5m or 1.0m, some pieces are non terrain altering.
- Celtic School House - a school for 20 students.
- a 3rd Celtic Stone Circle variant, they all act as a chapel and have an attendance of 55. cost = 374 build work to find and place the stones.
- Lugh's Stone - a ceremonial stone that can attract nomads from 0 population - only 1 can be built. cost = sacrifice of 1 Deer (200 venison) + 374 build work to find and place the stone upon a mound of soil at 1m.

+ bug fixes, icon changes, model fixes/additions, minor texture changes, text edits.

Download attached below (for forum members)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .