Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 11295 times)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 12:00:34 AM »
i feel sorry for your sickness :( i hope you ll get better in future.

Why do you not trade off with another dps for the belts?

cause our raid leader and GM wants the classes who can do every belt be assigned to it. like hunters (disengage), Moonkin (they have their own disengage too but dunno how it called), monks (with their ghost thing they can put down) and then fill the gap with a couple of melee ( like tonight we had a ret pally doing odd groups, and a rogue doing even groups). next week i ll try to install fraps and get a video on youtube, you ll fully understand and see the job i have to do ^^. you would find it.... very interessant :)

EDIT:
by taking only 5 peoples (if possible) full time on belts instead to take 10 dps (2 grp of 5) you get more dps on the boss (if you have 2 grp of 5, you have 10 people never doing much damage, or they are on the belt, or they are running back to the other side of the Platform)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:04:57 AM by RedKetchup »
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Paypal Donations < < <
Click here to PayPal Donate.

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 01:23:24 PM »
I would be very interested to see a video of your fight!  It sounds chaotic! :D

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 12:56:30 AM »
i have installed a video capture prog on my computer today, and i tested it. i didnt used alot of high quality settings cause i was scared it takes too much pc ressources and makes too much big files (4G-10G) but tomorow i ll try it for siegecrafter. we did H Nazgrim, H Malkorok and H Spoils tonight, so i am trying to post them on youtube (which is also a first time).

I'll edit to post links. btw, i didnt put any music neither... never did that too lol. i am so noob ^^

EDIT2:
/shrug, youtube are re-encoding my video with almost no quality as i uploaded them (instead to have a 180mb video, it s 25.3mb) :( it looks so ugly, sometimes like in malkorok, we cant even see nothing at all :( anyone have an idea ?

EDIT3: deleted my old video links
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:42:33 AM by RedKetchup »

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 04:05:10 AM »
I watched the videos; very hectic! Heroic would be beyond our groups ability. Much better with the music! It is very strange watching videos of game play without sound. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about uploading to youtube; although I watch a lot of videos,  I rarely even post there and have never uploaded anything.

I'll have to learn before too long as my son (who will be 8 in October) already does running commentary while he plays his games and wants me to record him so he can have some Let's Plays on youtube. I keep telling him he has to wait until he is a teenager but I suspect he will wear me down before then (we're a stubborn family of debaters!).

Anyway, I look forward to your video of Blackfuse! I have been purposely not watching any other guild videos of the fight. Though I do like them better when a hunter records them; I often learn from them. Thank you! :)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 04:22:34 AM »
thx.

i am still trying to figure out how i can have good and awesome looking good videos on youtube as other people do :S
i uploaded at some point a 720p version ( 1 280 x 720 ) but again, youtube downgraded it to some 640x360 as ugly as the other was with no bitrate, even worst :(

i am checking with a program called Sony Vegas 12.0 pro, it was pushed by someone who made a tutorial on youtube to how to make a 720p video on youtube and i try to learn and hopefully get what i want,

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 05:22:24 AM »
i think i succeeded to upload something better ( and at least in parameters people can select 720HD )
these have the original people voices, didnt changed it to music, i ll see what they will say... ^^

H Nazgrim 25man : http://youtu.be/kMePjOfh7Z0
H Malkorok 25man : http://youtu.be/oT5KFfwcH5o
H Spoils 25man : http://youtu.be/1sGwRj1pHcs
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:41:50 AM by RedKetchup »

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 11:51:43 AM »
Very nice! Clearer video, and I like to hear the mumble/vent/etc chat! It is always interesting to me to see how other raid groups tackle their fights, what their priorities are, how they assign tasks, and so forth. Hopefully your guild will not mind you posting up the videos!

I wanted to ask what is the mod on the left under your raid frames? I am impressed how clean your center view is. I use a hud so my center area always has something in it but I think I need to clear up my combat text, I don't even pay attention to half of it anymore. I really like how you find ways to use Disengage during the fight. I use it so awkwardly.  Thank you for posting these up!

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 06:16:07 PM »
oh it s Deadly Boss Mod that opens that window at this boss,

http://www.deadlybossmods.com/

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 07:47:52 AM »
well... we didnt killed Siegecrafter last night :( wiped almost a dozen of times on it till we ran out of time. maybe next monday.

in wait i made some.... Belt Bloopers ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWztVuGrJR0

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 11:25:49 PM »
This week i made Heroic Thok :)

http://youtu.be/tnS3uQoBqTo

and finally, Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse (Belts duty POV)

http://youtu.be/LcpK21cSi_c

or if you prefer this version with music instead of voices :) http://youtu.be/X39rywwYxHE
(personally i prefer that version, i watched it like 20 times ^^) if you love it ... give it a like :D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:51:40 PM by RedKetchup »

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »
Yay! I am glad to have more videos to watch! Thank you!

I must have changed my DBM configurations around as I don't see that window.  :o  Sometimes in my efforts to streamline my display and simplify information, I do the opposite.  I'll have to check and see what I did wrong. Past time for me to clean up my UI, anyway.

We may finally be starting back up ourselves, finally. Maybe.

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »
The bloopers were fun! Thanks for posting them as well.

You guys did Thok so neatly; nice teamwork! I thought your healers were especially stellar!

The Blackfuse fight looks a little insane! Both on the belts and off. I love seeing and hearing how well your raid team works together. I hope you will keep posting more videos, I really enjoy watching them. :)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
i am very happy you like them :)

Offline mariesalias

• Founder
  • Trader
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2014, 07:09:54 PM »
One thing is very apparent to me: I completely under-utilize Disengage.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2014, 05:10:00 AM »
i use it often and i also choose talent/glyphs : Posthaste (a sprint/dash each time you disengage) and i use glyph of disengage (increase amount of travel when you disengage)