Author Topic: THE NORTH 6  (Read 71981 times)

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
Re: THE NORTH 6
« Reply #795 on: June 30, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
Nilla probably had you take the tallow out back when she wanted all the produced items removed from the merchant boats. it musrt be nice to have boats that bring you what you need every time instead of them bringing all produced goods for several years. mine are constantly bringing jewelry,gems,or some other item i don't need.

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #796 on: June 30, 2019, 10:59:13 PM »
Now when you say it Brad, I think I'm sure that Nilla wanted me to take it out again. ;D

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #797 on: July 01, 2019, 12:05:30 AM »
Of course, blame everything on me.  >:( ;) And be sure; if you let the merchants bring tallow today, I may complain about it tomorrow.  ;D I may also have found a way to buy the more expensive lamp oil; it may not work because I would need even more lamp oil but Iīve built a second mine beside the coal mine to mine for gold (or maybe iron ore if itīs more profitable). I donīt know yet if it pays off but at least an idea I want to try.

I also downloaded the new smokehouse. I guess itīs OK to add to the existing game if I demolish the old one first.

After I wrote the posts yesterday, I turned my computer off and went to bed. When I brushed my teeth, I realized that itīs possible that you are right @MarkAnthony, that some professions may influence the health together with a bad diet. @Tom Sawyer is cunning and resourceful and may very well have tested something like that. I could simply not have noticed it, just because I never have looked. Letīs ask. Have you "played " with health and professions, Tom?

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #798 on: July 01, 2019, 04:02:36 AM »
No, there is no connection between professions and hearts, at least not by modding. We can only set a chance and the kind of death per profession. So if your people are burning charcoal, they can get indeed black lungs but it will carry them off instantly. :-X

The updated smokehouse you can add after removing the old one ..without risk on black lungs.^^

Offline darnokthemage

• Vendor
« Reply #799 on: October 09, 2019, 06:58:41 AM »
So how is it going?

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #800 on: October 09, 2019, 12:19:32 PM »
Thank you for asking, Darnok. I'm still working with the alpha version when I have some free time, mainly fixing and adjusting production and trading now. I had to cancel some features that were not really satisfying and added others like a stone mason and tar production. My idea is to start a closed beta still in October and let it run over a couple of weeks while I can make a few more models. Release would be then in November.

Offline Turis

• Architect
« Reply #801 on: October 10, 2019, 04:40:46 AM »
Excellent news!!!  :) :) :)

Offline darnokthemage

• Vendor
« Reply #802 on: October 12, 2019, 06:00:02 AM »
Happy to hear that Tom! I am glad to know that you are still working on this excellent mod. :)

I've found a very cool video of a reconsturction of the town Bergen!
1300s Bergen, i think many of the houses would fit perfectly in the game, when your adding town houses. Especially the two-story tibmer ones with grass roofs. :)

https://vimeo.com/365536639?ref=fb-share&1&fbclid=IwAR2HzxRoIuP2Y3TitDULau4BWXWEmG8lrMfISrxg82OWIq-lJriZRws4JYo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk