Author Topic: DS - list of up to date DS mods  (Read 20867 times)

Offline alexanderdr24

• Newb
Re: DS - list of up to date DS mods
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 12:21:17 PM »
DS - I am in year 42 of my village and had 2 Tunnel Mines (Select) in place producing Iron and Coal. When I upgraded the mines I was no longer able to select what ore they produce.

Offline child_of_air

• Vendor
  • The personal IS political.
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2019, 07:49:05 PM »
Am I imagining it, or did you once release a series of storage buildings that were all differently designed? I remember there was a tudor-era looking one, an extremely large one and one that looked viking-era. I wanted that and looked and looked for it, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert

Offline child_of_air

• Vendor
  • The personal IS political.
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2019, 08:22:23 PM »
Aha! Thank you for that. It would be awesome if he updated it. :)

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »
Your welcome.  I think it is included in one of the newer mods now but I am not sure which one.

Offline roicakes

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 03:26:42 PM »
Came here to say thanks for these amazing mods, and many more thanks for that suggested list of mods! Been having fatal error crashes lately after subscribing to the mead and jetty mods, here's hoping that it is an issue with the order in which they're being loaded.

Offline gatinho65

• Vendor
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2019, 05:19:07 PM »
I also just wanted to make sure to say thank you for these fantastic and beautiful mods, I'm now playing a game with all of them installed, so rewarding once I get some sense of all the new production systems. I've got a town going with about 200 citizens around year 50 and almost all the systems in place and working well. I only had to use the debug menu at one point very early on when I did not manage to get my first iron production done in time before I ran out of tools lol. Incredible work, I'm now trying to figure out how to build beautiful docks and use your decorations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk