News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elana

Of course, enjoy.  Love the new graphics, terrain, change of the seasons.  You have done a wonderful thing.  Thank you.
Do as you would be done by

johfra

this game drives me nuts but can not stand not winning so keep attempting it so far not got past 80 population but will keep trying
I am currently trying to get my population to use the coats I have stored so they don't freeze

RedKetchup

welcome on world of banished @johfra !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

marmaladema

stopping by to post and say I am a real, live person!

paralias

im real person too. Long long time ago i had post some things comment on topics etc.. like real people do

Gatherer

Welcome back guys and girls!

;D Reporting for duty myself just to be on the safe side lol ;D
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

adelegarland

Just checking in, I'm a real person!  (I hope!)
Never ever delete me, I'd be lost without my banished fix every day!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

khemari

Longtime lurker here, really appreciate these mods and the community, please don't delete me!

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Skye

Hi! I'm another longtime lurker finally checking in. I am a hopeless Banished addict and would be lost without this forum! (So, please don't delete me.)  :-\

I discovered Banished in July 2017 and then found World of Banished a couple of months later. I spend time here every day reading reading tips and ideas, making sure I don't miss mod updates, and enjoying stories in the Village Blogs.

Btw, I appreciate all of the modders here at WoB. You are all so talented, and your mods keep Banished fun for me! A big thank-you for all you do.

Kristahfer

I have been coming here everyday since 2015, and here lately twice a day hoping to find another creative endeavor to load and try out. Just hit the 350 mark. Guess that makes me a mod hog. A day does not go by that I do not spend time with Banished, which in my opinion is one of the best city building games around. Primarily because of the non PVP environment. Early in my life I spent time actually learning how to kill and then putting that skill to work in a war zone. Now at 73, killing or fighting is not my cup of tea, especially not in a game where I want to relax and have fun.

Thanks to all the skilled players and application/game modifiers who freely give of their knowledge and programming skills. That is what makes this game so very unique.

It is a shame that the creator has chosen to no longer enhance Banished, however I am looking forward to what next will sprout from his garden of ideas.

Glenn

The things we have to do to keep the nasties away

RedKetchup

it is not the people who already said 1 word in the past who have to worry .... it only concerns the "0" posts.

with time, the bot spammer made tons of spam account here. we have around 9000 accounts. these are not us and the download requirement that takes all that. we are maybe 2000 ? maybe 3000 ? i dont even think we have those numbers.

so there is like 6000-7000 spammers accounts that weight in the database. would be good if some sweepings happends.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Parse

Another long time lurker here. I play Banished on and off, every once in a while. Love this forum, the moddevs and the mods they make. Gives me something new and interesting to try each time I come back to playing Banished.

Scoots Circus

I think, therefore I am ...

... real ;D

Please don't delete me, it would be so dark and lonely ???