Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 82906 times)

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
Re: Welcome New Members!
« Reply #495 on: August 07, 2020, 08:47:29 AM »
hello,welcome to banished. which jetty set are you looking for? there are many from different modders. there has also been the upgrade to 1.07 banished. some of the earlier dock mods may have been upgraded. you might find an old link hidden somewhere. i suggest going thru the download sections,the new 1.07 mod section and the others. you can try this site also- https://banishedinfo.com/mods/browse
or the CC blackliquid site-https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/?_fromLogin=1. there are other sites out there.

as for why you had crashes with the mods,try checking the mod order. it can be critical to some mods.hopefully by now,someone explained the exit completely rule that does cause 90% of the crashes when you 1st install a new mod. if you plan to play with different mods to see what you will like i recommend looking into the mod manager. you should be able to find that with a quick search.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1790.0 this will help you set up the order.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #496 on: August 07, 2020, 02:47:39 PM »
@OthilaRae  Discrepancy's mod is called DS Jetty and Bridges.  It has been updated and there is a patch.  Find link to both of them on Discrepancy's mod list here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2147.0

Welcome back to Banished

Offline TuppenceStick

• Newb
« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2020, 03:18:21 PM »
Umm, Hi! I know I'm kinda late to the Banished party but only found the game recently and love it. As I've now completed the steam achievements I'm looking to add some mods and try a different style of game. I got led here by a download link and the registration said to make at least one post, so here it is!

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2020, 08:00:45 PM »
Welcome to WOB @TuppenceStick

Offline KG0mes

• Newb
« Reply #499 on: August 23, 2020, 05:50:53 AM »
Hi, am new to the forum, but looking forward to interacting with you guys and download som nice content.

Offline Femhem

• Newb
« Reply #500 on: August 24, 2020, 12:04:33 PM »
Also new here! Been playing Banished for a bit now but I've never had good luck with mods in other games, so I'm nervous about trying too many out, but the content is so good I can't help myself!

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #501 on: August 24, 2020, 04:15:37 PM »

Offline BubbleKnight

• Newb
« Reply #502 on: September 15, 2020, 05:52:37 PM »
Hi hi! new to the forum. I was recommended to play Banished by my lil bro and so far i'm having fun. Looking forward to trying out some mods  :)

Offline Gatherer

• Banished Expert
  • DECO FANATIC!!!
« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2020, 02:39:26 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Offline Calcedony

• Newb
« Reply #504 on: September 23, 2020, 06:00:14 PM »
Hello - I'm a long-time Banished player (since it came out), and was a lurker here a while ago. I've been focused on other games, but miss the zen-happiness I get from Banished, so I'm back. You modders make the game for me, and I just want to thank you all for your creations!

Offline ljhatgisdotnet

• Newb
« Reply #505 on: September 24, 2020, 09:58:49 AM »
Hello, Iím new here, but have been playing Banished for a couple years off and on. I found this site via a Facebook group, and am very interested in checking out mods.

Iím a retired research coordinator who finds this challenging and enjoying because of all the balls you have to keep in the air. I retired a bit early because we moved across the country so my husband could follow his dreams.

I played this a lot with no input from others and developed some flawed assumptions, so I am excited to listen to everyoneís theories. (One herdsman per pasture? Holy cow! And it works a dream!)

Anyway, glad to find you all.

Offline Gatherer

• Banished Expert
  • DECO FANATIC!!!
« Reply #506 on: September 24, 2020, 10:16:26 AM »
Welcome to the forums. This is a great and friendly community so don't be shy and post images of your towns, questions about gameplay and general chit-chat.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk