Author Topic: Always Crashing/ CC Beta Fix- Please Help!  (Read 363 times)

Online Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Always Crashing/ CC Beta Fix- Please Help!
« Reply #30 on: Today at 02:09:16 PM »
@child_of_air   I had no problem with Kid Settlers mod or any of the other Kid Mods.  Something else is causing your problem.  What is Animal Example?  Disable all other mods except Kids mods.

Offline kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
« Reply #31 on: Today at 02:47:28 PM »
@child_of_air - I tested with only Settlers and debugged in a lot of textiles.
Sure, the fur was there so it is addressed correctly in the mod.
Icon and description were okay.

I have no way except to load a herd of bears to get fur. I will test that too.

Offline kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
« Reply #32 on: Today at 02:59:06 PM »
I added bears to the game and build several hunters. They got fur and the tailor made warm coats.
Nothing wrong.

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:32:50 PM »
what issue with fur are you having? do you have feathers? did you remobe the "settlers" mod to verify it was the problem? what does the "animal example" mod do? why did you place a goup of mods before you finished the start mods? which mod is being used to set the start conditions of the map? what other mod is addig fur??what does the decorative seaonal mod do?what mods is it coflicted with?what is your goal from the seasoFX mod? why is a start mod toward the bottom of the list,the DS better pile mod? how mad are the gremlins in your computer do you try to feed them sometimes? why is i efore e except after c ut not always?......

home of 1000 questions :)

IF you do narrow down an issue to a particular mod AND that mod tests fine,it is quite possale you have a 3 way conflict. these are bery hard to find.   they never happened before the 1.07 upgrade. they do not happen often thou. i have only seen maybe 3 of these after using 100's of mods.have yet to see any other player find 1.

Online Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #34 on: Today at 08:14:05 PM »
@child_of_air   I had no problem with Kid Settlers mod or any of the other Kid Mods.  Something else is causing your problem.  What is Animal Example?  Disable all other mods except Kids mods.

@child_of_air  Doing this will narrow down mods to only Kids mods. Do not use debug.  Build Tiny Trader as before.  Let us know if problem still exists.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk