Author Topic: Help needed with "Guild Storage"  (Read 824 times)

Offline Paeng

• Banished Expert
Help needed with "Guild Storage"
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:59:28 AM »
After spending some time to update my mod collection, I'm slowly getting into some playing time...  :)

Still need time to re-adjust, so I rolled a dice and came up with Discrepancy's collection first... got a nice town rolling with everything that set has to offer - but one thing I can't get my head around: the "Guild Storage"... (where you can keep items "stored" and then "pack/unpack" them)...

I never bought any "stored" items (off a boat) nor did I pack/unpack any (except ONE sample, Lentils) - but after about 50 years I see numerous different items in the town hall flagged as "stored"... where did they come from? And how does the "packing/unpacking" work?

Can you guys explain this to me?

Other than that, the set is fantastic, it has most everything needed for a good town. I really like the extended raw material requirements for buildings, that adds a cool dimension... Have you all embraced that technique by now?

* I'll be a while to play through everybody's new offerings... and then some to mix mods again  :D
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn
Editor's Choice here

Online embx61

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • You are always on my mind, Forever in my heart
Re: Help needed with "Guild Storage"
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:08:23 PM »
Hiya Paeng.

Good to read you back into playing again a bit :)

I hope you are doing well.

Here the thread where maybe a bit is explained how that Guild stuff works.
I never played with it (Modding about 95% instead of playing) so can not help you directly.

I think it has to do that you can increase food a bit by packing and unpacking them but not 100% sure.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1755.150

It starts at post 158.

I not embraced the build requirements not really yet.
Beside glass for the Church and Copper for the Statue of Liberty and Brandenburger Tor I did not much with it yet.

But I am working on some brick houses at the moment so brick will be part of build requirement in the future.

My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory

For my list of Mods with download links go here

Offline Paeng

• Banished Expert
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:39:21 PM »
Here the thread where maybe a bit is explained how that Guild stuff works.

Thanks for the link, it's a bit clearer now... I'll have to re-check in my test town  ;)

Other than that, I read in that thread that Disc is contemplating another "mega mod"?
I'll better keep my "bits and pieces" backed up properly, I never ever want to go the mega mod road again...  :(
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn
Editor's Choice here

Offline Maldrick

• Architect
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 02:18:13 AM »
Great to see you are playing, @Paeng .

Funny this comes up because I just got back to the game a couple weeks ago, myself. Debated giving Discrepancy's stuff a go as well but decided to finally sink into CC this time, first, before I go off to the races piecing sets together as I always do.

Very interested in hearing how it goes.  I've always loved his mods and play with them a lot but have never given them all a serious play together all at once and have been itching to.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze