News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Granny Neighborhood V1.01

Started by kid1293, November 02, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Quote from: tuggistar on November 03, 2018, 06:45:31 PM
Those new buildings that you added kid1293 look very cool. Each building in this set together with 5 different textures look completely different, as 5 different sets. Thank you very much kid1293. :)

Seconded. My thoughts, exactly.

Thank you for another lovely addition!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

embx61

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 03, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
so there is a problem when you have so many kids ?

I like to know that too.
So if I understand it right too many mods under the themed button crashes the game?
Is it because the toolbar gets out of the screen because of too many buttons on the themed toolbar?
I would think so because a double toolbar mod does not crash the game it seems.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

galensgranny

I am so glad to have this new mod in the game!  :)   I am happy to have the Spiritual Center, which can give spirit happiness for whatever religion, or no religion, a player wants to imagine.

I have not had a crash problem.  I have almost all of Kid's mods, as well as Red's, Embx's and many more, plus CC loaded at the same time.  I did have the short menu mod by Black Liquid installed a while ago.  So it is not a problem to have a great many mods, but rather, a menu size problem.   

Quote from: embx61 on November 04, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I like to know that too.
So if I understand it right too many mods under the themed button crashes the game?
Is it because the toolbar gets out of the screen because of too many buttons on the themed toolbar?
I would think so because a double toolbar mod does not crash the game it seems.

It can't be that there are too many buttons on a themed tool bar, since I don't have a crash and have just about all of Kid's mods showing on the tool bar.  But, as I said, I have Black Liquid's short tool bar mod.  So it has to be something about the entire menu size if there are too many buttons.

kid1293

It is hard to be sure. It depends on screen resolution too.

adelegarland

:D @kid1293
I just tried it with the shorter toolbar and you're right!  No Crash!
Kid - You're a genius!
Thanks
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

RedKetchup

reducing the UI doesnt help too ? if there are too many buttons ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I love this set so much! Thank you for making such lovely mods =)

Would it be possible for you to include textures that match this set for your Sheep Shed and Animal Shed buildings?

Having the houses and gazebo from the original Granny Park mod in these textures would be awesome too, if you're able =)

(Its the base-game style Stone building ones I'm really after)

Abandoned

@Jinxiewinxie   The sheep shed and animal shed buildings in vanilla textures are in Old Town mod  :)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2557.0

Also Kid Granny Park was updated with new textures.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=375

Jinxiewinxie

Ah, I have that Mod downloaded as well but didn't see the Stone version of the animal + sheep sheds anywhere, but I will look harder haha XD Thank you! I probably need to re-download the Granny Park, since I'm using the one included in MegaMod which might not be updated.

Abandoned

:) now that you mention it, Old Town has vanilla wood animal shed, not the stone.  Sorry

Jinxiewinxie

My hopes were high but I just did a double search and I think it may just be in only the wood textures XD Maybe Kid will take pity on me and see about adding Stone versions of the Animal and Sheep Sheds, heh!

Abandoned

;D  I will put that on his things to do list for next update if there is one.   ;D

Jinxiewinxie

I downloaded the most recent Granny Park to check for new house textures.. the basic Stone style ones aren't included in that either =( So, my original request/plea for pity still stands, hehe! Thanks for helping me @Abandoned! I was able to add some new stone style textured buildings thanks to your Pirate's Cove story pointing me to the Old Town Ports & Pirates Mod, so that's a plus =)

kid1293

@Jinxiewinxie - poor pixie!  ;)
Sometimes I hear a plea for more buildings.
Check Old Town download page for Animal/Sheep Shed in stone.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=463