Author Topic: Mod Set: Morocco (in progress)  (Read 3861 times)

Online Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Mod Set: Morocco (in progress)
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
oh, those are nice.  I like the colors  :)

Offline moonbelf

• Vendor
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2019, 09:06:37 AM »
Those are gorgeous :)

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2019, 03:00:31 PM »
@angainor88 ;DGreat job - I can not wait for a new edition of your homes - if I talked about the back room, I did not mean a specific building - I just gave an example - I was not thinking about the magazine, you're a great moderator - you certainly have your visions when it comes to new buildings - if I can I suggest it would be useful bazaar? I think you add something for sure cool? Greetings

Offline angainor88

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2019, 06:16:19 AM »
@taniu   You always find such interesting pictures! I wish I could use more of them!

I don't know if I'll make any more ksar/kasbah houses, just because in real life they are very large and interconnected. It would be a waste in game to have one giant building that only houses 1 family. (It's a problem I am having a lot with this set, as the design of medieval towns in Morocco has a lot of connected buildings and it's hard to see from the outside where they split off, if they do at all. I wish I had access to floor plans haha)

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2019, 03:50:30 AM »
@angainor88 :D I know how difficult it is to create something - there are only photos of general buildings- I'm looking  of a single Moroccan building - the last buildings are fantastic - you have talent and you are a great architect - you have captured the small details of this style- I will still look through the pictures - maybe I will find something ? Greetings

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk