Author Topic: RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL  (Read 7392 times)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2019, 10:34:47 AM »
sometimes weird thing can happends in Banished. it is rarely the mod... it is more kind of hickup from the game because not much we can do with mods
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Offline irrelevant

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2019, 04:26:04 PM »
Hey @RedKetchup I've been looking at the items in the NMT Docks toolbars, and I have a question.

All of the structures have one or more aprons on them that look like the docks. But on some of them (the food producers) you have a warning to keep the front of the building free and to not use it as a walking dock.

Does this also apply to the buildings that don't have this warning? Houses, Markets, barns, school, etc., these all have "walkways" incorporated. Do these need to go adjacent to the walking docks, or do they serve as walking docks themselves?

I have never before made any docks using any mods.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
i built all the models the same way : the free space in front are not intented to be used as walkway. but certain building like house doesnt make drama with it.
the thing you need to remember, an item that spawn on a tile automatically block the path till a citizen grab it. housing doesnt spawn anything.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk