Author Topic: RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL  (Read 30913 times)

Offline Littlelambsy

• Laborer
Re: RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL
« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2020, 11:14:05 PM »
Sounds like a good plan. I haven't completed a long time play because I get bored or frustrated and always start a new game. I think that's one of the reasons I want to try a new mod.  I would be interested to know what new things this mod brings to the game.

Offline Jack Trapper

• Newb
« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2020, 11:08:28 AM »
Hi Red Ketchup, i just started a game with your excellent mod  ;), and when i wanted to make iron tools at the blacksmith, i saw wood? what is wood, it is not firewood or logs, because i had plenty of both + iron ore on stock and the blacksmith had the icon of no resource. Where i can find wood or make it? Or did i miss something..

EDIT: It was logs, this time it worked, so forget about this.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:20:40 PM by Jack Trapper »

Offline katbarf

• Laborer
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2020, 03:49:34 AM »
I have the same problem as zsasquatch. Metric ton of storage, laborers are just idling around, also a lot of them. They just won't pick up the baskets...mostly herbs it looks like. They have no work to do except to pick those up and put them away. After an ingame year or two the baskets disappear.

It's not that they have another job in their queue, they don't, literally just standing around doing nothing.

Offline katbarf

• Laborer
« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2020, 04:40:56 AM »
Annnnd I figured it out.

For whatever reason the game gets upset if you don't have room in a vanilla barn. I found this out with bonemeal ages ago. Even if you have a crapton of space in your town tithe barns or other barns bone meal won't get picked up. Turns out this was the exact same problem with all the herbs/baskets not getting picked up by laborers.

Built a vanilla barn, all my bone meal got picked up and lo and behold all the stuff sitting around ignored was quickly put away in all the barns.

So if you're having a "stuff not getting picked up" issue, built a regular barn. Things will return to normal quickly.

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #334 on: July 26, 2020, 06:54:14 AM »
excellent explanation. bonemeal should be from CC. in my map blogs, i point out a habit i have to help prevent these issues. since i use many mods, many mods, i try to rememeber to build a variety of storage options. i also work to keep the start pile down to bout 80% at the game start and add other material storage options for the banneis later.

if a storage is full,then the bannies have no where to place items. this stops work. as you have found it isn't just space but space for different items that can cause problems. in my maps, i usually have a pine mod material barn and a CC rustic barn somewhere along with tons of others. even then i add a small general pile beside a barn or house somewhere near the forest or mines.

Offline Gatherer

• Banished Expert
  • DECO FANATIC!!!
« Reply #335 on: February 17, 2021, 02:46:50 PM »
@RedKetchup
Could you please consider adding a ghosted greenhouse cover for the cranberry, watercress and rice production on your jetties?
 :-[
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2021, 11:58:45 AM »
Hello, @RedKetchup. I know that you aren´t active modding anymore/at the moment but I´ve found a bug in RKEd. It´s very strange than I (or someone else) haven´t noticed it before. (Or maybe someone have reported it that I haven´t seen) so I even downloaded the mod again to check that I have the latest version.

As you know, RKEd is one of my favourite mods and from time to time I enjoy a game using it. I have noticed before that opposite to the small farmstand and the grocery store under the NMT-houses the medium-size market doesn´t store malt. That´s fine with me. But I saw that the market was almost empty. There are not so many houses or a lack of food so to shouldn´t be. I took a closer look and the vendor was going back and forth between the market and a barn with 500 malt that he couldn´t get rid of and no other work was done.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2021, 12:59:27 PM »
Hello, @RedKetchup. I know that you aren´t active modding anymore/at the moment but I´ve found a bug in RKEd. It´s very strange than I (or someone else) haven´t noticed it before. (Or maybe someone have reported it that I haven´t seen) so I even downloaded the mod again to check that I have the latest version.

As you know, RKEd is one of my favourite mods and from time to time I enjoy a game using it. I have noticed before that opposite to the small farmstand and the grocery store under the NMT-houses the medium-size market doesn´t store malt. That´s fine with me. But I saw that the market was almost empty. There are not so many houses or a lack of food so to shouldn´t be. I took a closer look and the vendor was going back and forth between the market and a barn with 500 malt that he couldn´t get rid of and no other work was done.

do you have a save ?

@RedKetchup
Could you please consider adding a ghosted greenhouse cover for the cranberry, watercress and rice production on your jetties?
 :-[

i have no toolkit folder at this moment (since it got destroyed by a bad manip). maybe one day......
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #338 on: February 23, 2021, 05:14:41 AM »
Yes, I have a save. There´s only one medium market close to the pastures.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #339 on: February 23, 2021, 12:10:45 PM »
thx , i ll check when i ll get a minute

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2021, 03:37:34 AM »
so @Nilla i ve checked and effectively, the vendors want to store Malt cause they need to fill their assignments to put %% grain but the storage of the markets allow "edible". Malt is not edible.

it concerns 4 markets : regular one, the medium size, and also the wood and stone versions of the Docks Markets.

Unfortunatly, i dont have a workable toolkit installed. maybe @kid1293  can do a fix patch for fixing the storage function of those 4 market. And put that patch ontop of RKEC.

he will need to make the resource file:

"Template/Market.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/MarketMed.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/NMTDocks/NMTMarketDock.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/NMTDocks/NMTMarketStoneDock.rsc:Storage",

i included a copy of the 4 files fixed with the proper typos.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:41:20 AM by RedKetchup »

Online kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2021, 07:40:23 AM »
Okay. Done! :)

Put it on top of RKEC.

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2021, 10:34:14 AM »
Thanks, you are both marvellous! :)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2021, 12:19:46 PM »
Okay. Done! :)

Put it on top of RKEC.

wow thanks you !!! @kid1293

<3

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2021, 09:09:57 PM »
so @Nilla

did you tested the Kid fix ? doesnt it work now ?
did you had to destroy and rebuild ?