Author Topic: Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread  (Read 5204 times)

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2019, 07:49:04 PM »
i feel less nausea since a week or 2.... i lost a good 30 pounds. still shaking.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Offline moonbelf

• Trader
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:55 PM »
Wow! That's a lot of weight to lose so quickly. Glad you're not nauseous any more but man that's scary. That was some really bad bug you picked up *hugs*

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2019, 11:55:33 AM »
@RedKetchup. :(I am saddened by this message - I can only pray to God - about your health - I think I write cheers - but music forgive me - I just want to cheer you with these words - my English language is very weak - I used to do other times and do not attach to teach our generation to English - this is a very sad period for me - the masses were in the so-called cold war - between Russia and the USA - I tried with my debit card - unfortunately it did not work out - have to be a little patient - we have a lot lately the heat is coming from 30 C - to almost 40 C in the shade - for me it is a lot - and I'm also moving - I lost 15 kg - but I think it's only because of age - I'm anxious to 70-siatsk I wish you a lot of health . I am with you with all my heart - maybe you will beat your sickness in the end - I can write other words - * hugs * and Greetings

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2019, 03:34:57 PM »
thanks you my friend
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk