Author Topic: Easter Celebration?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline 1

• Trader
Re: Easter Celebration?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 05:00:51 AM »
Very nice!  :) I hope that witch is more nice, like Veronica Lake in I Married a Witch.  :D
Top hat and straw boater are easy to make in blender, something like flat cap is little harder.
Is that  bird raven?
Iv made some new designs. I put some boots on one, not sure if it works, but if you think all new clothes look fine, you can finalise this mod for me.
One thing come to mind, is it possible to make the base game texture people use like 16 different outfits, beside those eight?
Maybe ill try later do some different female clothes for bannies, but what i got in my mind, it might be too hard.  I don't mean that i expect you to use your time for me again, for lots in a future. All this is enough, if you make this new suits mod for me. Thank you.  :)

Online Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 09:16:29 PM »
Halloween park is great.  Very festive with the witch, cauldron, and black cat, ghosts, and pumpkins plus crow on the fence.   :) 

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 09:56:47 PM »
Very nice!  :) I hope that witch is more nice, like Veronica Lake in I Married a Witch.  :D
Top hat and straw boater are easy to make in blender, something like flat cap is little harder.
Is that  bird raven?
Iv made some new designs. I put some boots on one, not sure if it works, but if you think all new clothes look fine, you can finalise this mod for me.
One thing come to mind, is it possible to make the base game texture people use like 16 different outfits, beside those eight?
Maybe ill try later do some different female clothes for bannies, but what i got in my mind, it might be too hard.  I don't mean that i expect you to use your time for me again, for lots in a future. All this is enough, if you make this new suits mod for me. Thank you.  :)

Its totally a raven! Abandoned called it, heh XD I don't see a way to add any other citizen textures, other than like.. having different ones for different games and turning on/off citizen texture mods. The files don't really show how the models point to the parts of the texture that's used.. in other games I've modded, I've been able to just extend the spritesheet to add extra options and those games will automatically pick up on the idea that the sheets larger and has more data to display but I don't think the way Luke's coded Banished works the same way.

I've attached a new version of your mod that has your latest texture and then some deco people that use the same ones (=

Halloween park is great.  Very festive with the witch, cauldron, and black cat, ghosts, and pumpkins plus crow on the fence.   :) 

Thank you (= I have almost too many Halloween props that I want to use... thinking of making two different Halloween parks since they don't all fit into one very nicely, heh.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 11:01:27 PM »
Thank you! Thank you. @Jinxiewinxie
 :) :) :)
Thank you again.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2019, 11:19:42 PM »
Happy Easter to everybody.  :)
Here two pictures for traditional Finnish Easter dessert called "Mämmi"
It is claimed that it has been eaten in the southwestern region of Finland, ever since the 13th century.
Not mean that you should make this food in the game Jinxie  :D :D :D cause it will look more like fresh cow pile.
Just wanted to share some Easter celebration from Finland.  :)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2019, 06:29:05 AM »
Thank you! Thank you. @Jinxiewinxie
Thank you again.

It was fun! Let me know if you'd like any changes made, it's not difficult to switch out the textures or add a new one for the ladies to use if you end up working on the female texture =)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2019, 07:30:52 AM »
Since its not much work for you, i will make some little adjustments. Like those suspenders are not showing well in the game. And ill try to design some women bannies clothes too. Thanks Jinxiewinxie.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2019, 08:15:22 AM »
Since its not much work for you, i will make some little adjustments. Like those suspenders are not showing well in the game. And ill try to design some women bannies clothes too. Thanks Jinxiewinxie.

Do you like the deco people I made with your textures? (They're up in my toolbar in Decorations). Do you think you'll use them? I can take them out in my next iteration so the mod isn't so big if you like (= Or leave them, if you like them, heh.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2019, 11:25:41 AM »
Well... i dont need those deco people, not that they look bad, your new female outfits look nice too, but since i use so many mods, its better reduce size little. Those decos give me idea to change some hair colours too, and try some moustache without beard, even thou its hard to see any details in bannies faces. This is just so fun.  :)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2019, 11:56:51 AM »
Well... i dont need those deco people, not that they look bad, your new female outfits look nice too, but since i use so many mods, its better reduce size little. Those decos give me idea to change some hair colours too, and try some moustache without beard, even thou its hard to see any details in bannies faces. This is just so fun.  :)

Sounds good =) I'll probably include them in a deco pack of my random stuff at some point, so if you want 'em again in the future they'll be accessible, heh. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the ladies, the base game ones are kinda meh looking color-wise.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 01:20:40 AM »
New versions. Lets see how they look. Jinxiewinxie  :)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2019, 07:43:05 AM »
I absolutely LOVE those lady textures and I'm going to use this mod myself, heh! You're really good at the little close-in pixel editing!

https://i.imgur.com/fe9n4nV.jpg
Easter Celebration?

I repackaged the mod with just your override textures for the citizens, let me know if you want to do any edits to these in the future, it takes like two seconds to add the new image(s) and package it up.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2019, 09:43:48 AM »
Good that you liked!
I have to check how they look on my computer, if they need something.
And maybe i could make another version with some difference, couple new outfits.
Thank you Jinxiewinxie.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2019, 09:46:03 AM »
Absolutely! Its also easy to copy/paste my code into a new mod and just change up a few things (the name of the mod, the icon+description used in the modlist, etc. and of course the actual people textures that you give me). I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

Online kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2019, 10:01:52 AM »
Is there a possibility of new men's wear but not suits? More rural?
Match them with women's clothes.

Women look fantastic now. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk