Author Topic: Easter Celebration?  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
Re: Easter Celebration?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2019, 10:35:37 AM »
Is there a possibility of new men's wear but not suits? More rural?
Match them with women's clothes.

Women look fantastic now. :)

I second this request! I love the suspender look (but without the riding boots) and white shirt/brown vest combination =) More of these for the fellas in a similar vein would be awesome if you'd make 'em 1 =)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2019, 11:02:24 AM »
I have think little less city, for another version. My purpose was to play between city and country clothes. Game is what it is, it would be good if "city style" would appear only after settlement really get big, and what jobs bannies do. There are "city styles" with those women outfits too. Like that light blue in first.. if you look closer. But more city style in mens, yes.
But no suits at all? I think some suits, with no ties, and more boots. Suits (jacket and trousers same canvas) in countryside are not wrong, it depends what era and culture looking for.
Oh! Jinxie you don't like the boots! They are not riding boots.  :) Do you mean, you don't like boots at all, in any model? And not any suits?

I could make many versions, if Jinxie pack them.

@kid1293 do you mean "bunad" style.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »
These new clothes look really cool  8)  Good work.  I too would like to see more common country type clothes, and also maybe a set for colder snowier climates - some winter type coats would be nice.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2019, 12:43:56 PM »
I do like them, but if there were more options to include, I'd also include an outfit with just regular farmer shoes at the bottom. The boots are neat, and I do like them, but if I saw too many around they start to remind me of the riding outfit ladies here wear for showing horses:

https://i.imgur.com/gBkMbwR.png
Easter Celebration?

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2019, 01:07:28 PM »
Posted by: Abandoned
on: Today at 12:37:56 PM
These new clothes look really cool  8)  Good work.  I too would like to see more common country type clothes, and also maybe a set for colder snowier climates - some winter type coats would be nice.

Too bad, that this game is so simple. If bannies could chances different clothes for winter, summer... For going church, harvesting cow shit...
I would make different clothes for all purposes then.
Abandoned, i can try some winter ones, but cant promise that they would work good. Bannies wont wear hats remember?

I start less suit versio next, less boots too.
Jinxiewinxie
About those women clothes, from left to right count 1-8, do you think some are maybe too boring? You want some changes?
All this new versions can take some time.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2019, 01:27:27 PM »
3, 4 & 8 of the lady ones are my absolute favorites and the only ones I think are a little so-so are 6 & 7. I wouldn't mind those two being replaced by a different color or color+layout of 3, 4 or 8.

Green would be a nice color to add in with these, since the set has the basic "colors" (brown, black, gray), a blue and a red outfit. I hope I'm not coming across as too ornery or picky XD

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2019, 06:09:26 AM »
New cloth models. @Jinxiewinxie

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
I will get this updated for you tonight or in the morning with a new mod name so you can have both in your game folders and enable one or the other as you like =)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2019, 11:44:01 PM »
If it takes little longer, thats ok.  :)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2019, 03:32:14 AM »
Im interesting your comments about,  those socks and white trousers in male model, does it look like walking with underwear.
And is waist too high on the green female costume and first light blue. I change waist heights little on red white one and skirts too, so that different colours show up on the front side.
Scarf look like scarf?

Offline kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2019, 04:50:24 AM »
Don't forget that you can easily double the size of the texture if you want more details.
Maybe easier to work with. :)

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2019, 05:36:41 AM »
Hi, I like the woman's dresses very much, nice for country setting,  but I do not like those high boots or socks on the men's outfits.  I agree with Jinxie that they look like riding boots.  The colors are nice.  :)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2019, 06:13:17 AM »
Thanks for tip kid1293.
Abandoned, i can make version without boots too, but i hope Jinxie can make final version for just me, what i like.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2019, 06:15:20 AM »
 :) yes, of course it should be your choice.  Thank you so much for designing and sharing.  :)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2019, 06:56:13 AM »
Phew! Apologies for the delay, I wasn't near my computer much at all yesterday. I really like this version as well! I don't think the "longer white shirt" outfit for the males looks too odd, you can tell its just a long shirt and I think the outfit fits in quite well with everyone else. The white pants with the gray/blue boots fit in really well, too. Doesn't look like underwear to me at all, haha! The new ladies dresses blend seamlessly too, you wouldn't think any of the apron lengths or waist placements are out of place.

The navy and white outfit for the ladies with the scarf/shawl looks very neat! In-game, it sort of looks like darker lapels from the front, I think because the top of the white sleeve goes over their shoulder. If you wanted it to look more "shawl-like", maybe add some of the navy color the top portion of the sleeves? But even so, I think they're all quite phenomenal.

I really wish I could just have all of them in one game at once, the diversity is great! Thank you for your work on these, 1!

https://i.imgur.com/4hfPTVf.jpg
Easter Celebration?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk