Author Topic: Easter Celebration?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
Easter Celebration?
« on: April 15, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »
Would anyone use Easter/Spring related deco pieces and maybe a little park? I've seen some Halloween decorations before and folks asking for Thanksgiving related ones. I could put together something pretty quickly if there's any interest.

I've attached some pictures of a prototype park (just adds happiness, no workers) that shows like, an Easter Egg Hunt type event happening.

There's a person in a rabbit suit (kids like that, right?) and other little eggs/eggs in baskets and a tree so far as part of the building.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Easter Celebration?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:40:23 PM »
 ;D  Oh, that is rather cute, maybe build it next to the school. Season deco I think would be well liked  :)  I would not mind some Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations also.  :) 

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 11:06:16 AM »
Welp, looks like its just you and me, Abandoned XD I'm still gonna make it, heh.

Here's a sneak peak of some placeable citizens mixed in with real ones:

https://i.imgur.com/pseD8tS.png
Easter Celebration?

I'll post future updates over in my WIP thread =)

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 11:16:41 AM »
Am i too late?
If you're making new citizens, can i suggest you to make some suit wearing gentleman's, not only placeable, but walking too.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 12:19:24 PM »
Seasonal park for happiness and deco citizens, what a good idea  :)  Those will come in handy, and there are seasonal possibilities too.  Maybe even pirates.  :)  The deco citizens look really good.

Offline JM

• Vendor
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 01:34:52 PM »
What about ghosted sitting citizens? We have many benches, tables with chairs, etc., but nobody can sit on them.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 01:49:34 PM »
That's why I needed to make my own @JM - the base game ones only show up in that one position with their arms flying XD

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »
I like that idea to have some deco sitting citizens   :)  I hope it is possible to make without too much difficulty.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 03:10:40 PM »
Am i too late?
If you're making new citizens, can i suggest you to make some suit wearing gentleman's, not only placeable, but walking too.

Here's my try at adding some "suits" to replace two of the male citizen outfits and then I added a couple deco fellas. I'm not able to make a real walking new item.. just replace the base game textures on the male bannies:

https://i.imgur.com/Lut8oWv.jpg
Easter Celebration?

The 5 up front are the deco ones. Suits are pretty difficult because everything is so tiny, you can't even tell what they have on really outside of like.. a color.. but I tried.

I made a quick mod for you that only has the deco people and the two outfit replacers and uploaded it to this post. I've also attached the images that are used in game for these guys, in case you want to try your hand at recoloring/changing the outfits yourself =) Let me know if you do and I'll package up the mod again with your updated version of the texture.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:16:53 PM by Jinxiewinxie »

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 12:53:23 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks so much  @Jinxiewinxie. You've tried for me. I appreciate your effort a lot. You made me happy.
I will look can i make good looking suits. They are maybe too tiny people.

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 07:17:30 AM »
I have made some suits for bannies. Bannies with suit, others with original outfit. Not sure how they look in the game, stupid, ok or more stupid.  :D
But here it is.

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 07:27:37 AM »
I have made some suits for bannies. Bannies with suit, others with original outfit. Not sure how they look in the game, stupid, ok or more stupid.  :D
But here it is.

OH MY HEAVENS! You did an amazing job on the suits! They look WAY MORE than ok in the game, they look perfect! Wow! Here's a screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/vHGjkAQ.png
Easter Celebration?

Do you want me to repackage the mod with this new texture or maybe do you want to add a couple more suits first since it looks so great?

Offline 1

• Trader
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 10:52:11 AM »
I will try make some more. They look good enough.
 I think those bannies would need some hats, homburgs, top hats, straw hats, bowlers to make them look like older times, but since those base game people are without, weŽll have to life without hats then.
 I try to post new design tomorrow.
Thank you for do this for me. Thanks a lot! @Jinxiewinxie

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 12:28:40 PM »
For the deco/statue people, we could totally have hats =D Just not on the walking around ones XD

Offline Jinxiewinxie

• Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »

I think those bannies would need some hats, homburgs, top hats, straw hats, bowlers to make them look like older times, but since those base game people are without, weŽll have to life without hats then.

Here's a deco lady with a black hat on to make her look like a witch for Halloween:

https://i.imgur.com/kZ7MuD2.png
Easter Celebration?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk