Author Topic: Nilla-filling small maps  (Read 2140 times)

Offline irrelevant

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: Nilla-filling small maps
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2019, 07:09:11 AM »
@Nilla @Tom Sawyer the two-child families definitely were just a childless couple when they first moved in. It's possible that a brief separation (would have been only for a few seconds in each case) was responsible, in each case there already was a single child. In both cases I had built a new goahti for a nomad couple, but one of the original couples (already living in a goahti with a single child) split up and instantly grabbed it upon completion. Both times I saw it happen and evicted them back to their original goahti immediately. Surprising that such a short separation would result in an additional child. Life finds a way  ;)

Question regarding trappers, does the trapping only happen in woods, or does it take place throughout the circle, even in clear areas? Time to build my trapper and I'm wondering what sort of site would be best for it.

Good luck with your move, @Nilla, moving is one of my least favorite things to do.

Offline Tom Sawyer

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »
Yes, trappers need forest. Especially old-growth forests where trees are not cut down as soon as matured. With intensive forestry the yield goes down. So a large untouched forest area is the best.  :)

Offline irrelevant

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2019, 07:12:40 PM »
@Tom Sawyer gotcha, thanks! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk