Author Topic: Holiday Hometown Challenge  (Read 158 times)

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Holiday Hometown Challenge
« on: November 30, 2019, 11:50:07 AM »
Hi there, It's almost Christmas time again.

This is not really a challenge, there is no competition.  There will be no winner and there is no prize.  It is only my attempt to add a little more Christmas spirit to WOB this year.

If you have been reading my Village Blog, Abandoned - Railway -part 2- Holiday Hometown  - story 51, you read in today's Chapter 10 that the citizens gathered round the Christmas tree and sang the song "Welcome Christmas" and they saw the Grinch.  He is pictured in screenshot named Yr. 10 Grinch.  The deco Grinch is in Kid's Christmas 2019 mod which will be released tomorrow, Dec 1st.

Also in chapter 10 is a phrase from another Christmas song.  Starting in chapter 10, and scattered throughout the story thereafter, are other phrases and titles from other classic American Christmas songs.  Can you find them and name the songs?  Can you find the Grinch hidden in plain sight in some of the other screenshots to follow?

So, as I said, this is not a challenge but more a game of Name that Christmas Tune and Where's Grinch.  Just something to keep in mind as you read my story and view the screenshots found here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3525.15

I hope you enjoy my story, this little game, Kid's Christmas 2019 mod, and the Christmas season.

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Holiday Hometown Challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 02:47:16 PM »
Need a hint or two? 

There are 2 songs in chapter 11, and 1 in chapter 12  There is one song and one Grinch in chapter 14.  :)

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Holiday Hometown Challenge
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 02:45:37 PM »
There was no song or Grinch in today's Chapter 20.  So far there have been 6 songs and 5 Grinch.  How you doing so far?  :)  More to come.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk