News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Immaculate Conception?

Started by banishedsanni, December 10, 2019, 01:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banishedsanni

When I checked all hmes to seeif its time to build new homes, there was Aminta without a partner. And as long as there are Bannies without a partner, I dont build new homes.

So I let the window of Amintas home open to see, when she gets a partner, while i was working on my town.

And then suddenly Delorida  :o was born!

How is that possible? Immaculate Conception? One night stand? Cheating?

brads3

LOL. this happens frequently in banished.i once had a girl who wanted her friends husband and woud not move from her parents until the friend died. then she moved in with the widowed husband.i had built several houses over the years trying to get the single girl to move before that.bannies have minds of their own.

in the early stages of a map,you may want to build houses for single females if the game gives you mostly females and less males.

i once had a a young bannie so dedicated,he stayed homeless. he would not move in with a family or in any house nor boarding house.he went to school and ate lunch there until he graduated.  he did survive thou.

Nilla

Aminta has a husband somewhere (unless he died of an accident). Look if you find a single male in one house. Couples may separate. If you have more homes than families, you can be sure that some couples separate but it may also happen when you don´t have a surplus of homes. If you want to force them together, fake demolish one of the houses. (demolish and undo the demolition after a short time).

Jewelz

This post has nothing to do with your amazing fertile Bannie, 8) but I wanted to say that I love the look of your town you posted under Jinxie's Mod thread! The town square/park with the BBQ's and the tables.