Author Topic: Kid's Workshop  (Read 17416 times)

Offline Goblin Girl

• Trader
Re: Kid's Workshop
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2020, 03:38:14 PM »
@Goblin Girl - There is one in Summer Haven, at least.

Haven't I done more than two? Strange...

I guess I never downloaded Summer Haven.  I've rectified that just now!

But, I would still love a dairy in Settlers and maybe the Friendly set and the Bakery and Garden.  Those are the building sets I use most frequently and I'd love to have a matching dairy. 

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2020, 09:04:02 AM »
These are lovely.

I feel I must play a Kid-game soon again with some of your new, great stuff. But maybe I will not tell, as you might remember, I have the nasty habit to misuse your nice mods for some monstrous giant town. ;)

soon i will start a map with many of KID'S new mods.

Offline emsky

• Newb
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2020, 12:10:20 PM »
I have been in and out of Banished life since it was first created; recently returned to see more excellent mods to download including the Gothic delights. Thank you for that they're amazing.

One thing that I have always wanted though was more Pagan style worship mods, we have the Stonehenge but every worship building mod is always a church or cathedral relating to Christianity and I think we need altars that allow larger amounts of worshippers. My Banishers want to be Pagans and Witches, not Christians haha.

Offline banishedsanni

• Trader
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2020, 01:19:05 PM »
That big high stone u can see in front of the hospital is such a thing. 120 bannies can worship around it.
Its included in megamod. Since i am not at home atm i cant tell u what single mod. I like that one bcs u can fullfill the bannie's need for worshipping while that simple stone gives lot of chances for building your own worship ground (could be even more simple for me)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14gai32zdm0UPE_9ubI9QcOP0g3jr_wfd/view?usp=drivesdk

Offline emsky

• Newb
« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2020, 02:47:47 AM »
That looks perfect, I have looked for it everywhere but cannot find it. Do you have a link or know what it is called? I tried to download the updated Megamod but I seem to be having issues.

Offline kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress

Offline emsky

• Newb
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2020, 04:04:46 AM »
You are amazing. Thank you  :)