News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Returning - and searching.

Started by LadyMarmalade, May 13, 2020, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMarmalade

Hi All

I'm returning to Banished (and this forum) after a long break , refreshed and ready to go. Nothing much seems to have changed which is nice and I'm going to try the Megamod properly for the first time.  I only have one small problem. Call it cheating or whatever you will but I always used to use a mod which increased the capacity of the stockpiles and the number of animals allowed per pasture.  It just made the game more enjoyable for me. However, after a quick scan around the places I remember getting my mods from ( mostly this wonderful site) I can't seem to find it anywhere. It could be that I'm just have blind and have missed it - or perhaps its obsolete and doesn't work anymore or conflicts with MM. Does anyone know the mod(s) Im referring to?
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

blackliquid also had Busy Pastures.  :)  Welcome back

LadyMarmalade

Nilla

Welcome back, you see some of is old "inventories" still hangs around on this webpage.

LadyMarmalade

Its actually really nice to come back after all this time and see some familiar 'faces'. Kind of reassuring in this time of uncertainty and worry. :)

LadyMarmalade

Still haven't been able to find the Busy Pastures mod anywhere. Does anyone have it that could send me a copy by any chance, please?

Abandoned

LadyMarmalade