Author Topic: Kid - Native Village  (Read 730 times)

Offline kid1293

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • Never confuse movement with progress
Re: Kid - Native Village
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2020, 01:20:34 PM »
Thanks, @taniu

https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/cartoon-raspberry-giving-thumbs-up_29190-184.jpg
Kid - Native Village

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2020, 11:19:03 PM »
@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D @ kid1293; I didn't want to comment on your @kid mods - in my opinion all mods are great - as a veteran I can say something about it - in my opinion - if @kid releases anything from mods - all mods are great and polished in detail ... I really enjoy playing with mods released via @Kid - many things are useful in the game, many players are happy with what was added to the game - @Kid is a great moderator - he is a very hardworking person, - I have great respect for what you do for us @ Kid you don't have to apologize, no everything can be put into this game - you have your vision and we players have to accept it - I emphasize - some players forget that Banished is just a game - it's not a history game - it's a game where you can put different scenarios and stories about Banished's fate - anything can happen - I personally have a problem with elves? Still wondering? - there are many races and different countries. ELVES are presented differently - are they similar to humans, only slim and with pointed ears or as little pixies or imps? - I read a lot about it - I think I will add forest elves to my game - I'm not sure people are calm - they don't like wars with other races - they are presented as vegetarians - they ride horses and have wonderful bows and swords - especially forged but some races of elves hunt and eat game - @Kid - if someone writes you negative reviews - don't worry - you won't please all players - we all see it differently. the tents are great and they have different shapes, the atmosphere of that time is ok Greetings

Offline taniu

• Architect
  • taniu
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2020, 11:38:00 PM »
@kid1293  ;D ;D ;D sorry for my English. GOOGLE translators - there are translation errors into English - but I think @ Kid you understood my quote, I improved my post - today. I really like raspberries - a beautiful specimen. Thank you. Greetings

Offline Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2020, 06:04:12 AM »
Actually I do not believe what is being perceived as a negative comment was meant to be a criticism, only pointing out the fact that there are some native buildings in Native Village that would be more suited to other tribes.

We tried to represent the tribes of the plains as best we could, in their life styles and beliefs. The mod of course can be used as the player chooses - with respect to the Native people.  Enjoy

Edit:  Link to Native Village story:  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3833.0
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 09:19:02 AM by Abandoned »