Author Topic: The World is Ending... Updated  (Read 1872 times)

Offline The Big Chihuahua

• Administrator
  • Trader
The World is Ending... Updated
« on: December 01, 2020, 10:03:47 AM »
Or, maybe not.

I am relinquishing World of Banished at the end of the year.  It will either disappear, or, someone can take ownership of the domain name and content and move it to their own hosting.  I will transfer the domain name to you and give you an export of the content and database.

Life changes...

This last month of issues has shown me I am just not able to devote the time needed by the fans and members of this site.  I have decided to move on, but, give someone the chance to keep things alive for those of you who have come to call this place a home away from home.  I am getting out of the hosted sites business and reducing my Internet footprint.

Contact me at Worldofbanished@gmail.com if you are interested and let's work this out.

It has been my pleasure to provide this site to you and be a part of your lives.
All my best to each and every one of you!  Big thanks to you, RK!

---------------------------------------
Update:
A plan is now in place for turnover of the forum to a new manager/owner.

Changes will begin in January and will continue until everything has been moved.  Please be patient while things move.  Many of you have posted your willingness to help keep things going. More on how you can help will come in January.

Please relax, enjoy the holidays as best you can, and look forward to more World of Banished!
This is a great community and I'm glad to see it can continue to be great!

Thank you!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 12:08:40 PM by The Big Chihuahua »

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: The World is Ending...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »
thats a very very sad news. /cry

but i understand perfectly.
lets hope someone can continue this site. it is the only real good one dedicated to this game.

i want to THANKS YOU A LOT @The Big Chihuahua for ALL those years you provided us a fantastic home.
I wish you the BEST Mon Ami.

THANKS YOU.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .