News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red Ketchup stone walls

Started by galensgranny, December 30, 2020, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

@RedKetchup , you have stone walls that are short in height.  I am not sure if they are from your Garden Walls mod or from RK Stonewall Kit.  I have RK EC full version, so maybe you included them in RK EC. 

I love the orange multi tone brick stone walls. I was wondering if you might consider making them ghosted, and also be along the edge of the tile.  Or, maybe in some mod you have them already ghosted and on the edge? 

RedKetchup

not sure, i think they were made specially for rkec but like i said , not sure. it has been very long time.

last time i tried to compile, i fucked up very badly my modkit installation. it need to do a complete reinstallation.
(this is why i never offered the fix BS in xtra light version, couldnt compile anymore)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

banishedsanni

I love these walls too and a ghosted version would be super awesome!

But I understand u dont have the nerve reinstalling.

galensgranny

I am sorry to hear your modkit got messed up, Red.  You have those walls in the RK StoneWalls Kit separate mod, so maybe you added that to RKEC or perhaps you redid them for RKEC.

Maybe someday, somehow, somewhere, those orange tone short brick walls will turn into ghosts. :)