News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Creamery Dairy products v3.01 - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 10, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

my creamery building just got a chirurgical lifting IMO but without botox ^^

it is the new look it will have: it will inherite my colorful little house technology :) and if someone want to make a 2nd floor for the dairyman's family..... it will be compatible :)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 22, 2014, 04:14:38 AM
my creamery building just got a chirurgical lifting IMO but without botox ^^

it is the new look it will have: it will inherite my colorful little house technology :) and if someone want to make a 2nd floor for the dairyman's family..... it will be compatible :)

automatic update on Steam?
but .. if I give free cows your dairyman chase them all over the map to milk their ??  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

@RedKetchup that is so funny, last night I hovered your second floor little house on the old creamery, just to see how it looked!  ;D I seriously considered building it, but it just didn't really look right. This is wonderful, though!

Bobbi

Has this exciting, innovative re-vamp already been released or is it still WIP?

RedKetchup

still WiP waiting to see if i can make a new animal : Milky cows. or will have to continue with Cattle (today or tomm should be fixed to choose)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

I made a hog, but it only moves around without moving its legs.   ::)

irrelevant

slink

irrelevant

Pangaea

Gotta be honest here... I like the original better. It looks like a farm-like building, while the new version looks more like a house.

Bobbi

I like the new one better because we can have the dairyman family living above shop. Now I am dreaming of a whole series of shops with families living above.

irrelevant

Quote from: Bobbi on October 22, 2014, 08:08:24 PM
I like the new one better because we can have the dairyman family living above shop. Now I am dreaming of a whole series of shops with families living above.
Yep!

Darkbibou

Nilla

I like the new one with the home on the shop too, the idea is great.
But I would like it even more if the downstair shop, had a bit different look, than the upstair-living-space . This creamery looks a bitt too much like the 2-store house.

assobanana76

oh !! expects !!! expects !!! expects !!!
I did not realize this thing !!!!
is the home of the dairyman ABOVE the creamery ???
RED !!! WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE ACHIEVING MY DREAM OF A HOME WITH STORE UNDER ????
GOD !!! I LOVE YOU !!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!