I'm opening a new topic here to discuss with the World Of Banished community about my new mod project that I've called "Tree Of Life"
The main discussion thread about this mod is on the ColonialCharter forum: ToL on the CC forum
Feel free to participate to the discussion here or there at your convenience
This new mod will, if everything goes as expected, contains the following content:1) Wild animals
- All the types of livestocks (of the basegame: cows, sheeps, chickens) will be able to live in the wild (like the deers)
- The hunting cabin will be able to hunt for any sort of wild animals and produce wild animals skins and wild animals meats.
- New building: Tannery. The tanney will convert animal skins into standard leather (ie. usable by the tailor, etc.)2) Wild fruit trees
- The fruit trees will be able to grow in the wild
- The wild fruit trees will generate harvestable resources (ie that the citizens can collect (same system that in my Busy laborers mod)) that will look like a cornucopia.
Of course, if the wild fruit tree is an apple tree, it will generate apples. If it's a cherry tree it will generate cheries, etc.Downloads:
Here is a google drive link to the first alpha version of the mod that contains the animal part of the mod (unfinished): Download
Here is a google drive link to the 3rd alpha version of the mod: Download
You will have to start a new game to test this mod and select one of the [ToL] starting condition to see the wild animals
Please remember that this is not a stable mod and that you should backup your data before using it Help needed:
Although I can make the code on my own (more or less lol), I'm not a 3D modeler and I will need help for making the 3D models.@Maal
, have already made me the cornucopia model but I'm now searching someone for the Tannery building
Someone on the CC forum had published
a capture of a tannery building that looks really good but he does not answer my messages
: Do you want to try your hands on this kind of building ? Pleeeaaassse help !
[Edit] The creator of the tannery 3D model have finally answered me so he will try to finalize is work on it