News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Grand Ages: Medieval

Started by assobanana76, June 16, 2015, 03:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Triskel

First time I hear of this game. It looks quite interesting. It seems to have taken a few things from Europa Universalis and Civilization.

Anyway, I can't wait for Mass Effect Andromeda, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Fallout 4, in that order.

assobanana76

It seems a sort of "Banished" with much larger space (but in medieval sauce and macro-management of resources) that crosses "Stronghold Cursader II".
then construction of the city, and then defending itself from other armies.
I have high expectations although it probably will not work on my pc ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

borreh1973

xyris

It's on pre-order at GOG.  Release date is shown as September 25th.   http://www.gog.com/game/grand_ages_medieval

assobanana76

what in the first images / video appeared to be a pure city-building, as Banished, it's turning more and more towards war and conquest .. no longer managing a village with trade in goods between towns but more and more defense and expansion..
videos of construction of the city are always less ..