News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swolf

Hi! I hope everyone is fine. Thank you all for the content you provided.

Methos

Came for the mods. Thanks for keeping this going I keep coming back to banished every couple years.

angelofmysteries

Hello, and thank you all for creating this site and now importantly, thank you to all the modders that have made Banished as awesome as it is. I'm still a massive newbie at this (just hit hour 73 on steam) and between three different games, I'm looking to start scratch on a fourth, maybe in hard mode maybe not 😅 definitely don't wanna get purged, I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the forum and finding new ways to play!

kid1293

:) Wow, so many new members!
You are welcome and don't hesitate to participate with questions, pictures, stories...

Rules are easy. Common sense and good mood :)

nowyouseeme

Hi, Joined to d/load a couple of mods for my next game.

Abandoned

Welcome, there are plenty of mods here to choose from  :)  Have fun.

Emmalin33

hello:) came for some mods, awsome they are :)

Kashya

Hello Everyone :)

I am a big fan of Banished and have been a member of the World of Banished for long time. Unfortunately my account has been recently de-activated (no clue why), I had to be re-register as a new member.

There are so many fantastic modes to download and I have probably used them all throughout the years. I've been especially admiring work of few individuals - kid1293, DS, EB, RedKetchup and Necora - you are the best! Please, keep doing what you doing.
You have no idea how much joy a discovery of a new mode and than testing it in the game can give, especially after long day at work.

This website has also inspired me to start to learn 3ds Max. I though it won't take me long as I already know how to use AutoCAD and Revit, but it looks like it is quite different. So please wish me luck and hopefully one day I will be posting my own mods in here :)

grindzombie

New member here. Banished is my go to "quiet place" and/or "emotional healing" game when the need arises. Love the vanilla version but I have to say I am intrigued by the modding prospects and am happy to see a community here so long since release. Looking forward to checking things out!

Paulby

Hi new member here, just purchased the game, watched a few videos so ready to get started.

Abandoned

Welcome @Paulby   Advice for new players is to get a good feel of the vanilla game and how it works before adding mods.  Do some of the challenges included with the game and have fun.  You will find plenty of answers here to any questions you may have.   :)

Ingridious

Hi! Thanks for having me. :)

I've been playing Banished since last year on and off and have had a bit of a love/hate relationship with it (basically I love it until everyone dies and then I throw a tantrum and don't play it for ages!)

I can't help but pick it up again and each time I get a little bit better.

I've been messing about with some of the mods on Steam, mostly houses and buildings and I've got the decorative pack with all the fences and benches etc but I'd really like some nice pretty flowers and things if anyone has any suggestions?

brads3

KID has all kinds of decoration mods. EB did some canal deco add on that has RED's flowers but downsized. EB's is the irrigation deco addon.

Ingridious

Thank you. I'll take a look. :)

galensgranny

@Ingridious , Welcome!  I made a post with a list of a lot of deco items at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3616.msg65770#msg65770.  Kid made more deco items that have the links in the thread Kid's Workshop at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3615.0